Pets

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Ha ha!

I love the pictures of your cats on top of your monitor. Very cute.

Later,

manaman
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Well its been awhile since i put anything up here so here's what's new:

New dog- A beagle named Daisy May Speckles(because she has brown specks on her)

Bobbits daughter, Sylvy, had four kittens

Bobbit herself had another three

Barney, one of our other beagles we had, died last fall

Blaze, our horse, is staying at the place down the road he kept going to every time he broke out of our not-very-restrainable fence

And Molly's still a fat black pot-bellied pig who roams the cornfields gorging herself to the point that the last thing we want to do is feed her

Oh. And Sugar(a beagle-boxer) up here at my step great grandparents, had three puppies that I've been taking care of.

So right now we have: 11 cats, 6 dogs, a horse, and a fat pig.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Lucemia wrote:. . . named Daisy May. . . .
That's what my first dog's name was! She was a terri-poo.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Last week my dog Rascle died from kidney failur and my kitten Kisa died from unkown cause.....

Do all I have is two cats now...... *sigh*
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I don't remember if I mentioned that my parents got a new puppy. She's really cute. Mrs manaman and I are thinking about getting a puppy in our new apartment. We'll let you know.
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Yeah I heard that Daisy May is actually a more common name. For dogs named Daisy that is. And what kind of puppy did your parents get?

@Anise: Thats very sad. I used to have a raccoon named Rascal, but he fell out of a tree which pretty much ended him.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Anise wrote:Last week my dog Rascle died from kidney failur and my kitten Kisa died from unkown cause.....
Sorry to hear that. :(
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Thanks fr the sympothy guys ^-^
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

My parents got a Yorkshire terrier. She's turning one in a couple of weeks, I believe. They got her at the Humane Society.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I swear my two cats couldn't be more different if they tried. I would wonder if they came from the same litter if I didn't know that they had. XD

Socks is the typical. "I'm to good for you" kinda of cat that won't do a single thing you want her to do unless she is in the mood. She's also a ridiculous eater and eats all the time. Poor thing is getting pretty big too. She's not a very active cat. She's gonna get so fat. XD

Smokey on the other hand is just wild when she wants to be. She was the runt of the litter and you can still tell because she doesn't eat all that much and she is very finicky about what she eats, unlike Socks. Plus she is always running around the house so she is so skinny. XD
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

My cat Kyo, is a fluffy orange tabby cat with a bad temper. In the morning around 3 AM he usally makes many attempts to scoot me to the side of the bed so he can have my pillow. Hes also rather perverted. Hes about 2-3 years old.

My cat Yuki aka mamacat is an old grey/black tabby/tortise shell shecat, who is usally sleeping or mewing. She seems rather elderly most of the time... unless Kyo irritates her. then she becomes a fighting machine. shes around... I dunno... 10?
Leme Inthrigil
Blat

Post by Leme Inthrigil »

Buddy: Dog - Lab/Golden Retriever mix
Goliath: Dog - Coker Spaniel, dachshund, and who knows what else (we got him from some old crazy guy that was breeding a wolf with a chihuahua)
3 Guinea Pigs
2 Birds
Some fish
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

My cat Pig-pig(long story) is very very very very veery very very very special and loves bread.

And Squirrely(who looks like a squirrel) is really fluffy and fetches bread for Pig-pig.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Aw, sorry to hear about your dog Anise.

Now that I'm back at my parent's house for the summer I get to see all of our pets again which is fun because I usually go for a few weeks at a time without seeing them.

My cat Dusty had been pretty indifferent to me for a long time, I assume because she felt I was disowning her by moving away or something, but when I got back here the other day she wouldn't leave me alone for like an hour. She wouldn't stop following me, rubbing against my legs and meowing at me.

Later I would discover this was her way of saying "I'm hungry, feed me," because my family put the two cats on a diet. But I'll still pretend it was because she was happy to see me.

My sister's cat Sugar really likes that I'm home. My bed is her favorite place in the house, and I've woken up every morning I've been here with her jumping up onto it and messing with me before we both fall asleep again. XD

My sister's dog Freckles seems happy to see me too, and I feel bad because I don't pet her that much because I hate how dogs smell x_x; I'm kinda OCD when it comes to keeping my hands clean.
But I've been petting her a bunch lately XD
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

ytwars wrote:My cat Pig-pig(long story) is very very very very veery very very very special and loves bread
My cat loves bread too... it's weird. If we leave any sort of bread on the table at night he gets it and chews through the bag but doesn't eat it, it's odd. He also loves broccoli and peas.
This is his angry face.
And him being a cat (lazy).

I also have a curly coated retriever called Cody and an albino budgie called Snowy.