Schooling children

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

BlueGenomes
Tomato Man

Post by BlueGenomes »

Pre-Calc
Spanish
Hatha Yoga
Physics
Psychology of Drugs/Alcohol

-That's what I'll be doing for fall semester this year, and if all goes to plan then I'll be getting my associates!

So that explains my forever continuing absence from the internet...but due to wanting my life back again, I'm getting on more often....(heheheh, my life is the internet).

I'm trying to figure out how to do this financially though. Sheexy! You're doing school too, have you had to do any loans? I'm thinking of going to part time at work and taking out a loan, so I'll have more time for school (and at this point it doesn't seem I'll be getting any of those scholarships I applied for).

What it is it. Just need to get through the last week of summer semester and Alg2. Hate algebra, it's like high school all over again, but compacted into 6 weeks of joy!!
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

erh.. good luck? don't loan or as less as possible?
pffff. eh... geez, i really cannot advies you there..
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I just got finished with my Summer mini-semester of Statistics for Behavorial Sciences. It was pretty good.
BlueGenomes wrote:Sheexy! You're doing school too, have you had to do any loans?
Yeah, I'm on loans for the majority of things I have, though my school has started giving me grants which is awesome.
My loans are different though, as long as I finish by May 2010 with a 3.0 GPA or higher they'll be completely erased. I'm on track for that so it looks like I won't owe a thing to my college. :D