What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

Zelda 2??????

Wow I thought I was the only person who played Castlevania 64! I simply loved it and the sequel to it. It kinda gave up finishing with Reinhardt because it was way easier to crash everything with Carrie hehehe
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

IrishLuiz wrote:Zelda 2??????

Wow I thought I was the only person who played Castlevania 64! I simply loved it and the sequel to it. It kinda gave up finishing with Reinhardt because it was way easier to crash everything with Carrie hehehe
I own the game. It's much harder with Reinhardt. I haven't played the sequel. I didn't think Castlevania 64 was all that great to be honest.

I finished Zelda 2. I was hard but in the end I won.

Once I get my PSP back I'm going to finish Crisis Core.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

IrishLuiz wrote:Wow I thought I was the only person who played Castlevania 64! I simply loved it and the sequel to it. It kinda gave up finishing with Reinhardt because it was way easier to crash everything with Carrie hehehe
I also really liked Castlevania 64 and Legacy of Darkness. I think I've only ever completed the game with Carrie, she's pretty cool even though she doesn't have a whip. Aah, I want to play it again now! The music in that game is so awesome!
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

I agree with u there. 8)
hey, does anybody play any other castlevania games?
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

PSP is still gone.

I'll be playing Ninja Gaiden 2. It was $20. Why not?

I need to update my backlog thing ._.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Playing Dragon Age Origins for teh PC. I'm having a lot of fun with this game, probably the most fun I've had with video games in a while.

Image Playing an Elven mage, and currently making my way through the circle tower (2nd visit).
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

hawklise33 wrote:I agree with u there. 8)
hey, does anybody play any other castlevania games?
i was playing Order of Ecclesia. Then I came to Dracula and stopped playing it....
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

you're almost there, Deques. banish him with Dominus' glyph union after some chit-chat in battle. and I highly recommend to use the shield glyph (melio scutum) to deal with those 'grinding' bats..
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

I quit Ecclesia too after i bumped into an impossible boss battle...
Last edited by IrishLuiz on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Seems this game is kinda frustrating, eh? Well, allow me to assist you all in beating this game. Ask me how to defeat certain bosses, if you want.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I had serious problems with dealing a shadow boss. Then I searched in youtube on how to defeat him :P
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

.. blackmore. it has 5000 hp, I too consider this boss is a menace. its weaknesses are fire and light. I defeated it with glyph union of umbra and luminatio, but it consume 50 hearts. ignis and nitesco from beam skeleton also considered useful.

there still one more boss beside Death and Dracula. but you'll be うはwwwwww-ed because they're MUCH easier.
Last edited by Abdul_Moti on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I'm still trying to make my way through the first Castlevania on the DS... Got stuck at a point, not entirely sure where to head.
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

does anybody plays heroes of mana?
if do, does anybody have bonus map 34?
wutz about?
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Sorry Hawklise, I meant to reply to your PM the other day, but been bogged down with DIY work round the house, and I'm now about to fly out for a couple of days.

I can tell you that it unlocks if you access the HoM Wifi on the birthday that you have set in your DS, so jus tset your birthday to the current date, connect, and you'll have it unlocked to access. If I get a chance to boot up the DS tonight I'll post some details, else I'll get them to you once I get back from my trip (I'm only out for a couple of days).