What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

Tatsunoko vc Capcom and Glory of Heracles

Tatsunoko is very fun and easy to play, i´m an old school guy from street fighter II, i dunno how to play these new insane fighting games which you have to pull a thousand buttons and score 1000 hit combos... this game was surprisingly approachable.

Glory of Heracles was an excellent surprise. It´s been a loong time i don´t stay hooked up on an rpg game game and this one acomplished it. Nice looking, very fun and clever battles for the ds.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Spore

I thought I'd make the Chozo, just for kicks. Turns out flight in this game is really, REALLY fuggin' handy.
Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

I'm kicking it old school with Solitaire and Minesweeper.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

IrishLuiz wrote:Tatsunoko vc Capcom and Glory of Heracles

Tatsunoko is very fun and easy to play, i´m an old school guy from street fighter II, i dunno how to play these new insane fighting games which you have to pull a thousand buttons and score 1000 hit combos... this game was surprisingly approachable.

Glory of Heracles was an excellent surprise. It´s been a loong time i don´t stay hooked up on an rpg game game and this one acomplished it. Nice looking, very fun and clever battles for the ds.
I picked up Tatsunoko VS Capcom as well. I've been playing it a lot, and I love it to death. I'm not very good at it yet but being able to pick up a game with Tekkaman Blade in it after all this time is so wonderful to me. I doubt the SRW games that the series features in will ever see a translation. ._. But this is good enough for now!

I was a little disappointed by Doronjo, since she's probably my favourite character from the old Tatsunoko series, her moves aren't very good when compared to the much more usable Tatsunoko characters like Tekkaman and Yatterman. But I'm struggling along with her regardless.

I too was surprised by how simplistic the game is! There are pretty much no complicated movements required... It's hadokens, shoryukens, sonic booms and hundred hand slaps all around.

Blade's arcade ending pissed me off. ;P But what can you do. The ORS stage was fantastic though, I loved seeing the EDF marines and the Radam bugger fight in the background of the stage. So good... If Aki (or even just the Blue Earth) had been in there somewhere I would have been ecstatic, but still, good stuff all around!

Other than TvC I'm playing Mass Effect 2. It's not as fun as Dragon Age Origins but it's still nice to run through.

Nothing else to report!
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

The only reason I would get TvC was for Zero from Megaman X...

But right now, I'm going back and forth playing Tales of Vesperia for the 360 and Final Fantasy V on my Final Fantasy Anthology. I actually wish I had the gba port for it's convinience
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Currently alternating between Spore, Symphony of the Night and World of Warcraft at home; and Iji, Cave Story and I Wanna Be The Guy at work, amongst pretty much everything on Newgrounds' puzzle section. Slow day.
Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

Apparently I don't get to play games anymore. Unless slowly translating Japanese adventure games and dating sims line by line for practice counts (fact: it doesn't).
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

That's cool. I JUST beat Tales of Vesperia, and now extra dungeons are available.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Nice. I'm still playing through Tales of Symphonia at home.

Brought my DS today. Playing through Golden Sun and Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals. I actually own a copy of the original SNES cartridge of the latter too, so I'm loving the fact that sitting here watching Guy's "Super Wife" shot on a modified DS is completely and totally legal.

EDIT:: Just played through that part. It's Magical Wife, not Super Wife. What sort of Lufia fan am I? :o
Last edited by Tyrfillich on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

IrishLuiz wrote:Tatsunoko vc Capcom and Glory of Heracles
Ooh, those are two games I've been interested in checking out!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Playing the waiting game.

Laptop should be back soon and that means I can get back to playing Borderlands.
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

Golden Sun and Golden Sun Lost Age
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Tyrfillich wrote:Nice. I'm still playing through Tales of Symphonia at home.

Brought my DS today. Playing through Golden Sun and Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals. I actually own a copy of the original SNES cartridge of the latter too, so I'm loving the fact that sitting here watching Guy's "Super Wife" shot on a modified DS is completely and totally legal.

EDIT:: Just played through that part. It's Magical Wife, not Super Wife. What sort of Lufia fan am I? :o
I finished Tales of Symphonia in its entirety only a few months ago. I am actually trying to find a cheap copy of Lufia II for the SNES, due to the fact I have easier access to my SNES than my DS. Here is a list of what I am currently playing (this list is very long compared to most of yours):

Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Legendia
Dawn of Mana (Ultimate)
Bowsers' Inside Story
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Mega Man 2 + 3
Phantom Brave
Metroid Prime 1 + 2
Shadowgate
Astyanax
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
LOZ: Spirit Tracks
Dragon View
Spore
Unlimited Saga
Xenosaga 1 + 2
FF VIII, IX, X, X-2, and XII
Disgaea
Sword of Mana
Phantasy Star Collection (beat 1, started 2, 3 have not started)

Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem:Shadow Blade (forgot if this is the correct title)
Kirby 64
FF: VI - Soul Shrine
FF: bonus dungeon

I can not think of the rest of the list at the moment though.
Last edited by kirby on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Dude!
Playing that many games at the same time is not possible, not even a ninja can do that

Currently playing... uhmm.. hmmm.. Children of Mana? The game kinda sucks, dunno if I want to play more of it :(
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Deques wrote:Dude!
Playing that many games at the same time is not possible, not even a ninja can do that

Currently playing... uhmm.. hmmm.. Children of Mana? The game kinda sucks, dunno if I want to play more of it :(
If this is impossible, then I am on the wrong planet. I do play this many games but the games for the DS are the ones I play least. I am way too good at multitasking in my games, it would actually be funnier if I could put my videogame want list on here, and see what prices I could get for some of them, but I think that goes against the forum rules, am I right?

Another thing, I noticed either a mistake in the bestiary or the title list, because my title right now is Kid Goblin, but the previous title was Blat. In the bestiary Blat is after not before Kid Goblin. So where did this anomaly begin at?

Forgot one: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Last edited by kirby on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.