What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

DeadWolf wrote:I personally like III and V because of the job system. You can really abuse it in V by grinding ability points.
I really liked V but I did not really like III that much. You are not kidding in V by racking up the exp
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I have to try my best not to ability grind when I play V so I won't break the game. I enjoy the customizations of mixing the different jobs. You really shouldn't have the god characters until the end and if you level like you're supposed to then it'll be a decent challenge. Grinding ability points really ruins the game.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

DeadWolf wrote:I have to try my best not to ability grind when I play V so I won't break the game. I enjoy the customizations of mixing the different jobs. You really shouldn't have the god characters until the end and if you level like you're supposed to then it'll be a decent challenge. Grinding ability points really ruins the game.
Then for once on a FF I have no idea what you are talking about. I do not even know what "god " characters are. I wnet through the game naturally, and let me tell you trying to master the "red mage" class is ridiculous you require 999 AP to upgrade the final time, except it also causes you to recieve the dualcast ability event hough it is more trouble than it is worth.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

godly character means that the character is over leveled and can easily beat any kind of monsters and bosses.
keep on-topic.
you can start a new topic and discuss which ff game is the best and why and all that other things you were discussing thats not related to this topic
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Deques wrote:godly character means that the character is over leveled and can easily beat any kind of monsters and bosses.
keep on-topic.
you can start a new topic and discuss which ff game is the best and why and all that other things you were discussing thats not related to this topic
HAVE YOU READ THE THREAD?!! I think you're being a little unfair to Kirby. All of us have strayed off the topic in this thread to discuss a game in a little detail and you decide to jump on him about it. If you don't like the guy thats fine don't like him. It's no reason be a dick to him every chance you get.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

DeadWolf wrote:
Deques wrote:godly character means that the character is over leveled and can easily beat any kind of monsters and bosses.
keep on-topic.
HAVE YOU READ THE THREAD?!! I think you're being a little unfair to Kirby. All of us have strayed off the topic in this thread to discuss a game in a little detail and you decide to jump on him about it. If you don't like the guy thats fine don't like him. It's no reason be a dick to him every chance you get.
I do not see any problem with what he said as long as he does not start treating me like Kassidy does (Kassidy scares me).
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Kassidy is really not mean--he's really nice. You should get to know him.

Oh, let's see--I'm still working on Final Fantasy. I'm getting farther and leveling quickly but I'm starting to get pretty lost. It's a bit like a sandbox game feel sometimes!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

kirby wrote:
DeadWolf wrote:
keep on-topic.
I do not see any problem with what he said as long as he does not start treating me like Kassidy does (Kassidy scares me).
A lot of people are being unfair to you and it needs to stop. I thought this was a mature community but I guess I thought wrong. The only one I have seen to actively go out of their way to be nice to you is manaman.

Before Deques decides to silence me I guess I better bring it back to topic.

I've been playing more LaMulana here and there. I've also been doing a lot of DJ Hero.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Oooh! How do you like DJ Hero, DeadWolf? (Still playing Final Fantasy.)
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

It is NOT Guitar Hero. A lot harder. It gets really confusing when the cross fade jumps around while you have to scratch in different directions. There are some songs that a guitar can join in. Overall it's really fun.

Still playing LaMulana and DJ Hero
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Wait, what? I was unfair? I was only explaining what godly characters means :S Then I just pointed that you can start a new thread about which ff games is best or something like that.
Deques wrote:you can start a new topic and discuss which ff game is the best and why and all that other things you were discussing thats not related to this topic
"you" was referring to you as in plural you, not you to a certain person

If I did jump on kirby, then I am sorry
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Deques wrote:Wait, what? I was unfair? I was only explaining what godly characters means :S Then I just pointed that you can start a new thread about which ff games is best or something like that.
Deques wrote:you can start a new topic and discuss which ff game is the best and why and all that other things you were discussing thats not related to this topic
"you" was referring to you as in plural you, not you to a certain person

If I did jump on kirby, then I am sorry
To stay on-topic:
I tried Dante's Inferno to PSP, it reminds of a certain game series. Hmm... let me think... oh yeah its a total rip off of God of War. Everything is the same, the control is the same. Light and heavy attacks in same buttons, jump and double jump. And soul collecting thing to upgrade weapons, it is same!!!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

After watching the anime of Dante's Inferno that came out with the game I really doubt I'll get the game or even play it.

I downloaded the demo to God of War 3 and it is awesome. I'm definitely picking it up when it comes out.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

I'm still playing Star Ocean except this is funny! Deques has double-posted! I can not believe my eyes!
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I thought I clicked edit, instead it was quote. And don't make a big deal of it. Everyone makes mistake, including me