What games are you playing?

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by DeadWolf »

Sheexy wrote:I installed Oblivion and played a bit today.

For some reason I can't get half of the mods I used to use to work. Oh well.
I could never get into Oblivion. My biggest problem was the complex leveling system it had. It seriously ruined the game for me.

Still doing Dragon Age: Origins at home and LaMulana in the office. I'm having a lot of fun with Dragon Age. I really enjoy the story and how I affect the story. It really puts you in the game which makes it that much more addicting. It's one of those games that keep you constantly say "just a few more minutes" during a 3 hour sitting. I actually had a friend ask me "Good game: Y/Y". Also, if anyone wants to know, I'm doing a Dalish Rogue.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

I didn't want to start a new topic just for this so I hope you don't mind if I put it here.

I've come to ask for your help on something silly.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Please vote for Missingno in the latest poll and help Missingno defeat Sephiroth. :love:
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Missingno? うはwwwwww what the heck is it?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Only the greatest Pokemon to ever exist!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Tekka wrote:I didn't want to start a new topic just for this so I hope you don't mind if I put it here.

I've come to ask for your help on something silly.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Please vote for Missingno in the latest poll and help Missingno defeat Sephiroth. :love:
Voted twice for Missingno at midnight and I'm getting two more when I get to the office. I never got ◙9 Rare Candies from Sephiroth.
Last edited by DeadWolf on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Damn it. Missingno couldn't beat the Sephiroth fan's vote stuffing shenanigans. >_<;

Oh well... Thanks guys. It was fun!
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Currently:

- Pokemon: HeartGold Version (DS)
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (DS)
- Ace Combat 6 (360)
CaraBanana
Kimono Bird

Post by CaraBanana »

I have been no-lifing SD3 for months now. The only breaks are for school, sleep, and Seyken MMORPG. ;D
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

A seiken mumorpurger? Dammit, just when I'd gotten comfy killing humans with my blood elf!

Not a game as such, but funny story; tracking Pandora's battery, it arrived in my city's parcel collection centre this morning! Woot! Waited for coffee break with baited breath, and as soon as the fifteen-minute clock started ticking I'm out of the office and down the street. Of course, at the time it's 10:15 and this being subtropical and at the end of the Wet Season it is as hot as Satan's buttcrack outside and twice as smelly. But on I go, and I make it the 600m or so to the post office in under five minutes. I stand in line for two minutes behind three people and an infuriatingly-slow postal clerk behind the counter; finally get to the front of the queue and confirm yes, Pandora battery for gamey goodness is indeed in their storeroom. Jubilation! Give the guy the tracking number and my ID. Bring me my hardware puny mortal, and step on it. I'm in a hurry.

....ten minutes later, and he resurfaces and tells me it's already been sent forward to the distribution depot about twenty kilometres out of town. When questioned about the mandatory 24-hour holding period for all new arrivals he simply shrugged. I am at this point all out of coffee break and have a 600 metre, Satan's buttcrack-level run back to my office to look forward to.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Tyrfillich wrote:A seiken mumorpurger? Dammit, just when I'd gotten comfy killing humans with my blood elf!

Not a game as such, but funny story; tracking Pandora's battery, it arrived in my city's parcel collection centre this morning! Woot! Waited for coffee break with baited breath, and as soon as the fifteen-minute clock started ticking I'm out of the office and down the street. Of course, at the time it's 10:15 and this being subtropical and at the end of the Wet Season it is as hot as Satan's buttcrack outside and twice as smelly. But on I go, and I make it the 600m or so to the post office in under five minutes. I stand in line for two minutes behind three people and an infuriatingly-slow postal clerk behind the counter; finally get to the front of the queue and confirm yes, Pandora battery for gamey goodness is indeed in their storeroom. Jubilation! Give the guy the tracking number and my ID. Bring me my hardware puny mortal, and step on it. I'm in a hurry.

....ten minutes later, and he resurfaces and tells me it's already been sent forward to the distribution depot about twenty kilometres out of town. When questioned about the mandatory 24-hour holding period for all new arrivals he simply shrugged. I am at this point all out of coffee break and have a 600 metre, Satan's buttcrack-level run back to my office to look forward to.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
**** the postal service! I don't know how bad you have it but here I always get the stupid **** who's too lazy to walk up my damn driveway when it's obvious I'm home. Instead she leaves the failed attempt note in the mailbox even though no attempt was made. I pay them to deliver it to me. What's even worse is that it runs around 4:30 and the Post Office closes at 5 so I'll build up about 3 notes before I'm able to get it. If it snows they will come out and drive pass the mail box just to piss you off... Even when you shovel the box out. If the package is only slightly larger than the mailbox then you can guarantee that it will be bent, crushed, and/or mutilated to fit. The best part is when I get important letters under the welcome mat on a rainy day. The tracking doesn't show where the actual package is located. Tracking is just an estimate. Nothing like seeing delivered for 2 days when nothing has came (some cases they lose your package).

Back on topic.

Still enjoying Dragon Age: Origins.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Pandora's battery now in my possession. Currently transforming my backup 4gb into a magic memory stick. After that it's Azure Dreams and Legend of Mana until my eyes fall out.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Playing Lufia on my PSP; also getting my butt handed to me in Chakan the Forever Man. Epic game is HARD. Curse you spinning spinny man! Also playing SoulSilver when I can. It's great; the only gripe I have with it is you get Groudon instead of Kyogre. I love my Water and Ice types... at least I can have my beloved Totodile back.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

God of War 3 - There is a reason it got a 10/10.
Pokémon Heart Gold - My friend sends me masterballs and pokémon. The game couldn't get easier after that.
MW2 - I rented it to play over spring break.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

I'm playing Cave Story on WiiWare and N.O.V.A., Asphalt 5, GodFinger and We Rule on iPad. I just beat The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for DS and thought it was flawless. A solid game all around.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

manaman wrote:I just beat The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for DS and thought it was flawless. A solid game all around.
You didn't get the feeling that there was too much busy work between dungeons? Don't get me wrong. Spirit Tracks is a really good game but I feel that it's straying away from the formula a bit (More so than before). I'd say that the last flawless Zelda game would be Minish Cap.

I plan on doing a 100% linked run of The Oracles when I get a chance. I played through them before back when they came out. I think this run is a little over due.

Enough of Zelda.

I finished LaMulana. That game has pissed me off so much but it's all over now. I'm getting it when it comes out on WiiWare and beating it again. I got Uncharted 2 so I'm going to run though that really fast (If I don't get caught up in the multiplayer). I also picked up a Prince of Persia game. (This one here) It was $20 new. I've heard people say that it's too easy but I think it's really fun. The fighting breaks away into a battle sequence.