Heroes

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Preview to episode 2 of this series.
The series is about a few people who find out that they have special gift. Gifts that are extraordinary. They also find out that they are chosen to stop a disaster that is coming soon.

This is very interesting series. I have watched the first episode, and its seems to be nice. I like the indestructible girl who cant be harmed whatsoever. Her body just heal itself after each damage :P

And another girl who has a mirror image that slice and dice her enemies :P
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

I just saw that last night... trippy stuff.
I'm pretty sure I've got the plot figured out right down to the bizzare reasons they have powers in the first place, but just in case I turn out to be right, I'll keep quiet and not spoil it for anyone.
rrfish
Kimono Bird

Post by rrfish »

I have been watching this series; wow. It has an interesting and compelling story. One of the few television series that I find myself watching on a regular basis.
Last edited by rrfish on Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

haven't seen that before. Lots of new series and new seasons have started here.
I'll forward this topic to a friend, he'll *coughdownloadcoughcough* ... watch!! it.
Danny

Post by Danny »

I've seen that either, but it looks pretty cool. I can't see it since Canada has nothing good on t.v!
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

Grab Sysreset and learn to use an IRC client, all the TV you want whenever it comes out.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I wonder how long this series is and how many episodes there are to it?
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Total nine episodes have been aired. The story is getting more interesting.

to the story:
A few people have caught the man of the cause of several people's mysterious deaths
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

Oh, I'm enjoyin' this series. I've seen just enough that I can't be as certain about it as I had been, but it's simple enough. Hopefully next week's episode will kill my optimisim.

Wai, while I'm here... what exactly IS that thing you're using for your avatar? It looks like something I've seen before...
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

its Chopper from One Piece. I made that avatar
rrfish
Kimono Bird

Post by rrfish »

GD I have been wondering about the avatar as well. (I know...off topic) Everytime I see the avatar I hear this weird crazy screaming in the back of my head, I know that is probably a personal problem, but still. What happen to that peaceful pig who used to hum happy tunes in my head? :-)
Danny

Post by Danny »

That's ture. That 'don't mess with the pig' was much more peaceful then the one you have now. This one looks much more... well mad. Is he being tied up, or is he just always mad like that?
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Nope, he is just being used as a bait, and it scares him to death
rrfish
Kimono Bird

Post by rrfish »

Ah...

There's the happy little pig who hums happy tunes in my head. Finally I can sleep well. Thank you. That incesent screaming was really starting to test my limits.
Last edited by rrfish on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

Oh, I think that you can watch the old episodes on the website as well if you don't like downloading video files.

Downloading them is illegal, but recording them on DVD myself isn't. I don't get it.