Most stupid movie ever?

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

ryoko126 wrote:That reminds me. As much as people whine and grumble about it, Mortal Kombat wasn't too bad, and I loved the guy playing Raiden.
I liked that too Ryoko! I was a kid, and it was pretty exciting at the movies!!! altough i dont agree with Cristofer Lambert as Raiden hehe....

Unfortunatly the second Mortal Kombat movie was a crap..... They even changed some actors... awfull.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I've seen the movie on tv a few times, bits and pieces of it anyway. It seemed better than most of the live action mvoies I have seen. I'll give it that.
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

IrishLuiz wrote:
ryoko126 wrote:That reminds me. As much as people whine and grumble about it, Mortal Kombat wasn't too bad, and I loved the guy playing Raiden.
I liked that too Ryoko! I was a kid, and it was pretty exciting at the movies!!! altough i dont agree with Cristofer Lambert as Raiden hehe....

Unfortunatly the second Mortal Kombat movie was a crap..... They even changed some actors... awfull.
I always liked Christopher Lambert as Raiden, but that's my personal preference. I loved the voice he used. It was creepy, yet somehow... hot.
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

^_^ now i see.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Actually the movie 10.000 BC must be the most stupid i have seen this year which actually put it in my overall sucky movies ever.
From snow mountain to rain forest (which is the home of hungry giant Ostrichs, jupp!) to desert in 1 days walk time. Not to say mammoth (which are furry snow elephants) being used as drag animals in the middle of the desert... makes no sense. Also 3 races are found between 2 days walk from each other, black, white and middle-east.

oh yeah... and they use iron swords in 10.000 BC... i guess the movie makers never heard of the iron age...
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Ailise wrote:Actually the movie 10.000 BC must be the most stupid i have seen this year which actually put it in my overall sucky movies ever.
From snow mountain to rain forest (which is the home of hungry giant Ostrichs, jupp!) to desert in 1 days walk time. Not to say mammoth (which are furry snow elephants) being used as drag animals in the middle of the desert... makes no sense. Also 3 races are found between 2 days walk from each other, black, white and middle-east.

oh yeah... and they use iron swords in 10.000 BC... i guess the movie makers never heard of the iron age...
That does sound stupid. It's like they pulled ideas out their butts. Like Ailise said about using Iron swords, they were using simple stone tools back then. The use of iron weapons didn't start happening till the dark/middle ages.
BlueGenomes
Tomato Man

Post by BlueGenomes »

So me and my roommate bought 6 movies from Troma Films- and for those who aren't aware of what Troma is or stands for, they truely and proudly make the WORST movies ever....yet they're so good (If purposefully terrible movies are your thing). We were watching one about an old lady that goes on a killing spree, followed by a cheap budget one about a frog monster from hell.

I'm also obsessed with this slasher right now called Black Christmas. Sorority girl splatter-murder by psychopathic brother and sister= bliss.