Doujinshi - Of the Non-H variety.

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Hawk
Blat

Post by Hawk »

Im really sorry I just saw this now.Can u send me them too?please.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Argh. I'll have to reupload them... I'll give you a link once I've done it.
Hawk
Blat

Post by Hawk »

thanks in advance
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Done and done. Enjoy them!
Hawk
Blat

Post by Hawk »

thanks
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Hello everyone, I have more books but my camera is on the fritz so I've had to stop being lazy and actually write more about them.

Unknown Feelings & The Promised Dream

SD3 Coupling Doujinshi

Couples:
-Hawkeye X Riesz
-Guren no Madoushi X Angela

In the first story, Charlotte catches Riesz peeking at Hawkeye. Riesz is obviously flustered about this but Charlotte gives her a hearty thumbs up, heh. Though after that it is difficult to read this one, because I don't understand a lot of the words, but Charlotte pushes Riesz into Hawkeye so that it looks like she is embracing him. But this only makes her more flustered and Hawkeye seems to make light of it, as if he's not taking her feelings at all seriously. This is preceeded by a panel of Jessica and Hawkeye so that is perhaps why... but then that is also in his personality.

The second story (The Promised Dream) is about Guren and Angela as children. Now this is the second book where I have seen Guren given the name ブライアン (Brian)... There are Japanese SD3 fansites which report this to be his real name, though from what I can gather this is just a rumour. It's a rather mundane name, but then I suppose in Japan it wouldn't be so mundane. It would be nice to finally give him a name though, mundane or not.

(I'll just call him Tekka and be done with it. あはははははは! *Cough*)

It starts with Angela slapping Guren/Brian on the back, causing him to drop his book, similar to what was in Angel Baby Cupid, only in that story they were adults. It's fairly short and straightforward, they're enjoying each other's company and they make some sort of promise by means of a pinky swear. (So cute.) And then it leads in to the main story and Guren's corruption by the Dragon Emperor... sad. =(

---

RONDO

SD3 General/Gag Doujinshi

This book comes with a shiny holofoil front and back cover. The front featuring Duran, Riesz and Charlotte, and the back featuring Guren no Madoushi. I like the holofoil cover very much, as it's unique in my doujin collection.

The first story features Duran, Wendy, Guren and the Dragon Emperor, with short appearances from Mr. Moti and Angela. Duran begins his training to defeat Guren by buying up Mr. Moti's entire stock of milk, making himself ill while consuming it all. Though Wendy seems more interested in Mr. Moti's alcohol, including a bottle of whisky. Kids these days...

Meanwhile, in the Dragon's Hole, Guren is being forced to perform menial tasks for the Dragon Emperor, such as washing his shorts, scrubbing the floor, and serving him drinks while he watches a Rabite on TV. The Dragon Emperor rewards Guren for all this hard work by emptying the contents of his drink over Guren's head. The abuse seems to be driving him mad. The last panel is of Duran swinging his sword with mucho gusto at a hovering Guren while Guren flings fireballs at him laughing like a maniac.

The next one is a little hard for me to understand, but Hawkeye and Riesz spot Nikita being abused by local residents. It appears as though Hawkeye is charging in to save him, and they call to each other... "Nikita~!" "Aniki...!"

Then Hawkeye boots him up through the stratosphere and into heaven where he flys by and startles a halo wearing Eagle who is reading a book. :P

The last story is Duran, Angela, and Carlie trying to get into Altena. Duran seems to think that charging in the front door is the best idea, though Angela and Charlotte seem less than inspired by this idea. So Duran charges up to the city gates and gets toasted by the wizards for his trouble...

Not particularly long, but I liked this book. But then I always do like the gag books.

---

Luxurious World

SD3 Gag/Coupling Doujinshi

Couples:

Don't let the cover fool you, there is no Hawkeye/Riesz coupling story. =(

The first story is about the main party. The girls are cooking for the boys, who are waiting for them to bring in the food that they're making. Hawkeye is imagining them coming in from the kitchen wearing nothing but sexy frilled aprons and presenting them with cute little dishes. When the girls actually reappear however they present Duran and Hawkeye with a bucket of slop, containing a small mushboom and lullabud, as well as plates of battered molebear and basilisk. Cut to the lovely faces of doom on the boys as they're forced to consume the horrific looking meal while the girls watch them. XD

Charlotte on the other hand presents Kevin with something perfectly edible, and that's about it for the gag side...

The second story is the coupling story. This one is particularly hard for me to get a grip on because it's mostly dialogue. Angela wakes up at night while the others are still sleeping, seeming a little downhearted. She talks to the faerie about her feelings. The expressions on her face cycle from melancholy, to tears, to determination and back to an uneasy smile. It ends on a panel of her thinking about Guren before finally falling asleep again. Guren meanwhile is walking with Loki and talking about Angela but his facial expressions are never shown perhaps indicating it is as well being imagined by Angela.

---

Absolute Zero

SD3 Guren no Madoushi Doujinshi

My first GFLP doujin. Very happy to have this one.
This books starts with Guren's death at the hands of Heath/Deathjester. And his body is presented to Angela and Duran when they arrive at the holyland. Duran is annoyed that he never got to have his rematch with Guren, but seems to be generally pleased about his passing. Angela slaps him for the comment and begins to cry. The remainder of the book seems to be about the last few days of every day life in Altena before the main story starts, and shows that Guren was pleased that Angela was able to disappear from the palace before she was taken to be sacrificed.

When back in the present time, Angela seems to have a small vial filled with a drop of Guren's blood, which she seems to have become rather attached to. Duran takes the vial from her, though I don't know why because I can't understand the words, but it causes Angela to start to cry again.

Duran really seems to get the bum deal as far as character goes in this book, he doesn't seem to be depicted as a particularly nice fellow.

---

Goddess

SD3 Coupling Doujinshi

Couples:
-Hawkeye X Riesz

The first story feels like it has been lifted directly out of my fanfic, hah. Guren is depicted as being responsible for teleporting Angela from Altena's palace when she was about to be taken for sacrifice, and appears to her again, teleporting her safely to Elrand where she is discovered by Chichi and her mother. Once Angela is awake and Guren is back in Altena, they both seem to be melancholic about the other's absence, and Angela grows increasingly upset with her situation before leaving Elrand. The last panel of the story shows them reaching for each other across the distance, which made me want to bawwwwww, and it did.

The second story seems to be about Hawkeye and Riesz arriving in the holyland, and first meeting Isabella, and then the mana goddess. This story is very dialogue heavy and I can't really get a handle on what's going on until the very end. Hawkeye pulls Riesz in for a kiss which fails and turns into a hug. It's really quite sweet and it ends with them touching each other's hand. The art in both stories was very pretty (reminds me of shoujo manga), and I thoroughly enjoyed the sweetness.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

A very special update for me today. :D

I finally got hold of a copy of Earth Material, which has become a bit of a holy grail for me since I started collecting books. So now I need a new holy grail, uh, National Kid 4. That'll do.

Earth Material

SD3 Coupling & Gag Doujinshi

Couples:
-Hawkeye X Riesz

I love the art style in this book, and the artist that drew it was also responsible for some of my favourite fanart. I'm not going to go too in depth into the story, but it is mostly some nice Hawkeye and Riesz fluff with some gag pages featuring both couples. I love the costumes gag, it's so cute. Sadly the boys get blown up for their trouble. :P But what can you do, eh? (I love the picture of chibi Guren deep in thought on the right of the first page... Sooo cute.)

And secondly:

Love Sadist

SD3 Coupling & Gag Doujinshi
-Hawkeye X Duran

Not much to say about this book. It was an impulse buy because the cover with Angela in a gym uniform caught my eye. I was hoping it was going to be an SD3 school themed doujin but it turned out it wasn't quite what I was expecting... But what the hey, the first story was a bit of fun! Hawkeye and Riesz defeat Guren with extreme volleyball techniques. Okay, that explains the gym clothes.

Second story was yaoi unfortuntely, I skimmed through it and while there was nothing explicit, Hawkeye was dressed like a maid and the story was quite racy. There was lots of rubbing and tears involved... Surprisingly it was actually quite cute, but really not my thing.
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

Are there any scenes of Hawk and Lise?8P
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Of course! They are the most popular coupling in SD3 after all! So it's pretty hard to avoid books with them inside. Their stories range from the absurdly fluffy to the heart wrenchingly sorrowful. It's all good stuff!

Thank you so much for the drawing of Angela as well! =3 You have a lovely blossoming talent there! Would you mind if I put it in my gift gallery?
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

im glad u like it :D
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

I really do. :heart: She's very cute!

I'll get those scans up for you when I'm not quite as busy as I am right now. ASAP, I promise!

I'll do my best so please be patient with me. :x
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

dont worry. i dont mind. :)
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Now I need to start finding these. They are making me drool. It also is starting to inspire me to make some fanart of my own.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Another day another delivery. I now have three box files of SD3 doujinshi. X3 Which makes it my largest doujinshi collection by far, even beating my Tekkaman Blade collection. (Though that one makes up for it by the sheer amount of official goods I've collected.)

This update is almost all Gen, and I'm busy so I'll be brief.

Of course I'll always try to have at least one compulsory Guren&Angela doujin per update. Cuz I wuv them. X3 So I'll lead off with that one and get it out of my system.

Winter Goddess
SD3 Coupling Doujinshi
-Guren no Madoushi & Angela

And because I can't resist, here are some pictures from Winter Goddess. X3
Image1 Image2 Image3 Image4 Image5 Image6

Call
General All Characters Doujinshi

Harisencho pu Bara no Mai

Mana Compilation
(This book is HUGE and immensely thick. 150 pages and lots of different artists.)

Moo Kisu Shichau Paapapoto

National Kid 7 Omake
Gag & Illustration Doujinshi
-Guren no Madoushi, Angela, Riesz, Charlotte, Deathjester