Heya

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
DarthDude
BuzzBee

Post by DarthDude »

Hello, I am new to the forums... and well, nice to meet you guys. ^_^ I am Darth Dude and my real name is Alex.
First thing is first,

I come across this site while doing search on google, and I started to look around the site, I saw the forums, and I was like, hey why not join?

Oh yeah and I've only played 2 games of the Seiken Densetsu series, Sercret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3. I've beaten them as well, and i'd have to say, they were one of the best RPGs i've ever played! :-) Really!

So thats why and how I joined the forums.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Ahoy there! Welcome to the party. I see your Seiken Densetsu play experience is as limited as mine... I am also your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Heya DD! :D Welcome to Seikens!

Secret and SD3 eh? Well, you have two out of the three best Mana games there. Legend is also great.
Have you replayed SD3 to see all the different beginnings and endings?
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Welcome.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey Dude, welcome to the site!

If you're looking to play some of the other games in the series I'd reccomend going for Final Fantasy Adventure and Legend of Mana first. Get the four best games out of the way and then focus on the remainder. XD
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Welcome to Seikens ^^
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Welcome to the forums!

As your initiation, you must present the member known as "Duran" with an offering of a roast rabite! Doing so will earn you a FREE COOKIE!
DarthDude
BuzzBee

Post by DarthDude »

Kimiko wrote:Have you replayed SD3 to see all the different beginnings and endings?
I've only completed the game twice, once on Hawkeye's story and the other on Duran's, for the black rabite.
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Welcome!!!!!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Welcome Dude!

May I correctly surmise that you are a Star Wars fan, as well? If so, I like you already. Oh, and you have a simple game sprite as your avatar. We may just get along extremely well. :)

Peace,

manaman
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Welcome aboard on board, Darth Dude. I am known as Abdul_Moti. You're right, that shopkeeper. Make yourself at home.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

Welcome! I first joined this forum after playing the two games you mentioned, as well. Since I've played them, I've yet to find a better RPG. None have kept me as entertained for as long!

Hope to see you around more!
Lucemia
Fierce Head

Post by Lucemia »

Welcome to the site. Enjoy it here.
DarthDude
BuzzBee

Post by DarthDude »

Duran wrote:Welcome to the forums!

As your initiation, you must present the member known as "Duran" with an offering of a roast rabite! Doing so will earn you a FREE COOKIE!
Alright, I've seen other members do this so why not?

I have casted a Salamando spell on a King Rabite from the Mana Holyland. You have your "Roast Rabite" now. :-D
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

DarthDude wrote:
Duran wrote:Welcome to the forums!

Alright, I've seen other members do this so why not?

I have casted a Salamando spell on a King Rabite from the Mana Holyland. You have your "Roast Rabite" now. :-D
Oh snap!

*noms on Rabite*

here's your cookies: