More SD3 PC Hacking

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

All my notes on hacking the game are at home, and I'm at my parents' for Christmas, but when I get back I'll be happy to share them with you.

But for now you can see their walking sprites here:

http://www.videogamesprites.net/SeikenDensetsu3/NPCs/
San
Lullabud

Post by San »

I'll be more then thankful!
Wow! Even Shayla and Leroy has sprites!
And Rolante's King has a fully animated one too!
This is awesome!!
Trang
BuzzBee

Post by Trang »

Dude... I think you should focus on the Guren thing...
Make a fully playable-glitchless class and you'll be like SD3 God...

My suggestion is to make him a CASTER-ONLY character so to avoid attack sprites... Since he only casts when battling you, it would be much easier to do. Infinite mana (or very high) and those elemental spells (like Angela's and his own). Easier and definitely innovator.

PS.: or maybe a projetile-caster as the main attack (there's no bow or any projectile in this game you know)
Last edited by Trang on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Thank you for the kind words. I'll keep seeing what I can do with the game but as I've said before I think I've reached the limit of my capabilities. =/

As far as the ideas go, I like them! Replacing the attack frames with say... The barrier change ability he has would go a ways to making him a pure caster. But I like the projectile idea more as I would like to have him be able to throw around singular fireballs at enemies... If it were possible of course. I can dream... but it'd have to be down to someone with more talent than myself.