Surprised this isn't all over the main page.

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Zerrin
Lullabud

Surprised this isn't all over the main page.

Post by Zerrin »

Track 9. Rise of Mana, or something else?

First things first, could someone translate the title? They made it part of an image instead of searchable text, the sly chobins.
Khyron
Iffish

Re: Surprised this isn't all over the main page.

Post by Khyron »

I got the youtube clip to play but nothing else. Which one were you listening to that made you think of Mana?
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

The Japanese text is 「心踊りし魂の住処」 and 「“聖剣伝説 (Future Project)”より」. The latter means just [From "Seiken Densetsu (Future Project)"]. The former I'm having a little trouble translating. The last part is something like [home of the soul] and the first something about a dancing heart? I don't Japanese grammar very well. Anyway, neither part yields anything other than this album when websearched, so I guess it's not a track from another Mana title.
Oh, here's a direct link to the music file for easy access: Ogg, MP3
bastian
Weepy Eye

Post by bastian »

Yup, this looks like it's from the future "Rise of Mana" game that has been announced. But the song seems to be from Legend of Mana? Or is it just written by the same composer? You can click on the music note icon to have a listen. I don't know the music to LoM well enough to remember, but if it is just a new arrangement of one of the songs from that game, I suspect Rise of Mana won't be much more than some lame mobile game. If the song IS brand new, and IS by Yoko, then that indicates to me that this is going to be a big game. :D