Where can I get the Children of Mana soundtrack?

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

I know it's only available via the J iTunes store, but there's got to be some other way to get ahold of it for the rest of us. Right? It's killing me that I don't own a copy. Do we know why they never did a CD version?

Also, I'm sort of curious about the mobile games and their soundtracks just because I've never heard them. Is that original music or remixed stuff? Any good (obviously for the few people here who might have had a chance to try the games)?
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Re CoM soundtrack, it has only officially been released on iTunes download. I'm afraid I don't know why they never released it on CD.

Re Gaiden Mobile and Friends of Mana soundtracks, I have no information at present, sorry. :(
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

Hey i'm not sure there is soundtracks for the mobiles games, I've never heard/saw informations on these
Quemaqua
Silktail

Post by Quemaqua »

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they were going to be available for download or some such. Or something. I don't know, I'm sort of half-conscious right now. Must sleep...
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

I don't think there are really "soundtracks" in box or to download of Friends Of Mana and Final Fantasy Gaiden, there are just cellphone's games... I didn't find any informations on Google on these.
So for Final Fantasy Gaiden, there are already a soundtrack, the one who was released for the GB episode, it's the same (I think)