Personal time is personal? Really?

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

For some reason - and I can't figure out quite why - I've not been saying much of anything at all around here. I don't know if it's just because I can't find topics where what I have to say is relevant, or rather time to think of something relevant to say... it might be because my tongue has become apathetic. In any case, everybody keeps telling me I'm being far too quiet everywhere I go, and I'm beginning to finally see why that can be a bad thing. Time will tell how much I really have to say about stuff, but... I'm making an effort to be sociable again, so I guess I'm back from my long vacation from speaking. I think it'll be good to talk to people around here again. ^_^

I'm very likely in need of encouragement, so feel free to try and drag me into conversation! ;)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Talk or I'll ban you.

:D
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

Haha, that's motivation enough. :X

I want to ask what everyone's been up to these days, but it seems like I can just check the latest threads to get that info. ???
Ha, see, I'm posting again already! :P
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hey J, it's great to see you back! If you want to talk, you can state your opinon at my shogo topic in the computers and gaming section. Only me and Sheexy are replying to it... We're also working on getting some new main page sections.

Let's see what else is there? I'll be updating my manga topic pretty soon, the RP topic is still dead and that's about it. I was justing saying the shoutbox that your avatar looks a bit like Zolf J. Kimbley (the Crimson alchemist from the Fullmetal alchemist manga when he has his hat and suit on that is). I think the manga is a lot better then the anime.

Here's a pic:
http://www.readmanga.com/view.php?currt ... 070&img=13
It's better to read this manga when watching the anime. The main page of this site is: http://www.readmanga.com if your interested. It has some mangas, but the Fullmetal alchemist is the most popular and the only one I like. You should check it out for yourself! Enjoy!^_^
Last edited by Danny on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

Interesting, I drew this by hand.

I intend to watch FMA in its entirety one of these days.
It's food time now though, so I'll be talkin' more later.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Yeah, I better get to sleep. I once drew some quick sketches of some characters I saw thinking of putting into a manga that had uniforms that looked like the UCA's in Shogo.

I watched FMA and it saw pretty sad, but it has some funny parts. The anime also has tons of fillers like DBZ so I like the manga better. I didn't read all of the manga yet as it still nees to be updated on the readmanga site. Heh, sounds like what I need to do to my manga. How do they scan all those pages?! I can't with mine so I just do sepreate sketches of my characters.