How old are you NOW?

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Tsurayu wrote:Yeah... some people around here are just plain old. :P
*hit's bro with a squeeky hammer.* Just remember. You're going to be this old one day.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Etsura wrote:
nick912012 wrote:16, which I guess that makes me the youngest so far.
I turned 15 just a while ago :P I'm even younger~
I've been a mana fan for about 6 years now and I was an RPG player
for a long time before I even knew about the mana series.
It's really annoying that I can't ever find any mana fans or even
RPG players of my age. Many of them don't even know what it means... -__-
Really, most of the people I care to talk with are at least 20.
Thats because RPG players your age only play FF7.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Duran wrote:
Etsura wrote:
nick912012 wrote:16, which I guess that makes me the youngest so far.
I turned 15 just a while ago :P I'm even younger~
I've been a mana fan for about 6 years now and I was an RPG player
for a long time before I even knew about the mana series.
It's really annoying that I can't ever find any mana fans or even
RPG players of my age. Many of them don't even know what it means... -__-
Really, most of the people I care to talk with are at least 20.
Thats because RPG players your age only play FF7.
People like us despise it (at least I do). When I was 15 it seemed like I was playing Golden Sun and Breath of Fire. I'm 18 so that age wasn't far off for me >_>;
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Ehh, never played FF7, and I don't have any plans on ever playing it. Turn based isn't exactly of my favorites, and being in the drumline and especially being a section leader in the drumline eats up a lot of time, so RPGs are a hassle to play now. Hell, I start school at 8:00, and I got home at about 8:30 doing band related things immediately right after school until then. Luckily, they did show some mercy since we were supposed to go to 9:00 (which results in my getting home at 9:45 since we go over time and such. I'm sure some people might have less free time than me, but after playing for several hours, you just wanna crash. My hands are beat up.

First competition is in three weeks, and we don't even have the full show yet... This will be fun <_<

Bleh, I pretty much got incredibly off topic after the first two sentences.
Last edited by nick912012 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

nick912012 wrote:Ehh, never played FF7, and I don't have any plans on ever playing it. Turn based isn't exactly of my favorites, and being in the drumline and especially being a section leader in the drumline eats up a lot of time, so RPGs are a hassle to play now. Hell, I start school at 8:00, and I got home at about 8:30 doing band related things immediately right after school until then. Luckily, they did show some mercy since we were supposed to go to 9:00 (which results in my getting home at 9:45 since we go over time and such. I'm sure some people might have less free time than me, but after playing for several hours, you just wanna crash. My hands are beat up.

First competition is in three weeks, and we don't even have the full show yet... This will be fun <_<

Bleh, I pretty much got incredibly off topic after the first two sentences.
Wow...you were section leader? Nice. I was too back in high-school. As my line used to say "D.L.K.A.!" (Drum-Line Kicks Ass).
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Hooray, another drumline person on this board. We don't have any sayings like that. Well, we have some people that gloat about being Box 5 since we got some perfect scores and won best percussion in every competition.

To stay kind of on topic, it infuriated me that none of my people knew what the Mana series was prior to me telling them. I made sure to beat them.
ManaChick
Mushboom

Post by ManaChick »

Variety of ages. That's so cool.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I can confirm with very little doubt in my mind that I am as old as my tongue, and older than my teeth (well, what's left of them)... More than that I daren't say. Now, where's my walking stick...
Brutus
Rabite

Post by Brutus »

26, and unemployed.
Noblewine
Iffish

Post by Noblewine »

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

nick912012 wrote:Hooray, another drumline person on this board. We don't have any sayings like that. Well, we have some people that gloat about being Box 5 since we got some perfect scores and won best percussion in every competition.

To stay kind of on topic, it infuriated me that none of my people knew what the Mana series was prior to me telling them. I made sure to beat them.
Actually, Im more "alumni" than anything else.

I still practice though.
rofon345
Rabite

Post by rofon345 »

13^_^
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

rofon345 wrote:13^_^
Then you're the youngest on the board!! congratz!

When i was your age (12 years ago), i started with Secret of Mana for the SNES.... ^_^
rofon345
Rabite

Post by rofon345 »

im the youngest person i know on most boards :3
Straddon
Kid Goblin

Post by Straddon »

@ Kass - Enigmatic dog. Keep your secrets, then. :P

I'm about three, maybe four years older than I was the last time I answered an age topic here. Time certainly flies when you lurk for years on end. Who are these new people with their strange faces and oddly-styled hair and youthful ages... and what the heck is a "Sheexy" anyway? :P

I'm about three, maybe four months older, give or take half a week, than "Back to the Future". I'd do the math, but I'm just too wretchedly terrible at it.

@ sabin386 -- Indeed. Who can forget the first time they played the epic Secret of Mana?