Greetings

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Keale
Rabite

Post by Keale »

Hi, I'm new to the board, I've actually been a browser of the website for quite some time now and decided to register. SoM has been my favorite RPG since it first came out when I was in highschool, and since then I've been a big follower of the Seiken Densetsu series. I haven't been too impressed with the new WoM additions but that's just my personal opinion :P
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Ehh, you're not alone with your opinion on the World of Mana subfranchise thing. Anyways, welcome to the site!
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Welcome on board. I think your sentiments are echoed by 99% of the forum's population. ;)
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Heya Keale :D Welcome to Seikens!
Keale
Rabite

Post by Keale »

Well my issue, mainly with Dawn of Mana was the lack of freedom and silly level reset system. It would have been a great game if you could freely explore the beautiful world they created, instead of being restricted by some kind of Sonic the Hedgehog style level completion thing with medals and such.

Here's to hoping they make up for it in the future ^^

Thanks for the welcome!
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Ahoy there!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Keale wrote:Well my issue, mainly with Dawn of Mana was the lack of freedom and silly level reset system. It would have been a great game if you could freely explore the beautiful world they created, instead of being restricted by some kind of Sonic the Hedgehog style level completion thing with medals and such.

Here's to hoping they make up for it in the future ^^

Thanks for the welcome!
The fun panic system that ruined DoM's chances of ever feeling like a real mana game.

Welcome to the Seikens.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Welcome welcome!

We're moving pretty slow right now, but if you've been watching us for a while then you understand that happens here sometimes, eh?

Agree with you on your feelings about Dawn of Mana, the restrictions never stopped me from leisurely walking around and enjoying the scenery though, but yeah the medals and stuff were terrible. Panic was fun for a bit until you get into the harder modes and you have to rely on it to even put a dent in baddies.

Hope to see you around the boards!
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Welcome Keale!

As your initiation, you must present the member known as "Duran" with an offering of a roast rabite!
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Welcome to Seikens (^^,)
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keale
Rabite

Post by Keale »

*throws a roast Mushboom cap at Duran* Sorry I'm all outta Rabite ;)

Thanks again for the great welcome.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Aww boo...

*eats the mushboom*
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Welcome to the site. :3
RevRFish
Pumpkin Bomb

Post by RevRFish »

Keale wrote:Hi, I'm new to the board, I've actually been a browser of the website for quite some time now and decided to register. SoM has been my favorite RPG since it first came out when I was in highschool, and since then I've been a big follower of the Seiken Densetsu series. I haven't been too impressed with the new WoM additions but that's just my personal opinion :P
Not to put a date on you, but I think that puts you in the old guy category if my math is right. Welcome!