What does Seikens drink?

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

What does Seikens drink?

Post by DeadWolf »

What does The Seikens drink? You can put coke if you are not of age or don't drink (I don't judge nor do I encourage drinking)

For me I usually drink Killian's. Evan Williams when I have the money. Aristocrat Vodka after I talk to my ex.

So what's your poison?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: What does Seikens drink?

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I don't really drink much, but when I do it's gotta be something that tastes good. A beer and a burger is a great meal.

My hometown has its own brewery that opened up inside of a building that used to belong to my grandpa, he ran the bar there. I'd probably be working there right now if he hadn't passed away when I was young.
It's called Real Ale and they've got a lot of different beers out. The most popular one is called Fireman's Four I've seen it on tap all across the state and I've heard it's in some other states too.

Besides all of their beers I really enjoy Shiner Bock, especially the 101 and the black.

Can't go wrong with Guinness, Harp, and Smithwicks. Really like Newcastle Brown Ale too, and Corona if I'm eating Mexican food, it's gotta have a lime and salt in it though.

Anything like budlight, budweiser, coors light, miller lite etc. I really do not like. Flavor on those is really bad if you ask me. Maybe I'm a bit of a beer snob. :P

As for other drinks whiskey is ok, margaritas are great and rum and coke is a good one.

As far as non-alcoholic goes I love Dr Pepper, it's my favorite soda next to any kind of Creme Soda. The Dr Pepper with real sugar is 100x better than the stuff with corn syrup, I try to get it whenever I can. Luckily Dr Pepper is from Texas so I can get it pretty easy usually.

Haha, actually Shiner is from Texas too. Maybe I just like Texas things. :D

Iced tea = best though. Cranberry juice too.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Sheexy wrote:Can't go wrong with Guinness, Harp, and Smithwicks. Really like Newcastle Brown Ale too, and Corona if I'm eating Mexican food, it's gotta have a lime and salt in it though.

Anything like budlight, budweiser, coors light, miller lite etc. I really do not like. Flavor on those is really bad if you ask me. Maybe I'm a bit of a beer snob. :P
I'm the same way. My friends make fun of me for drinking the darker stuff. The way it works is no one drinks my beer so I get more to myself :) I think any light beer taste nasty. Corona is donkey urine in a bottle. I don't mind Budweiser mainly because it's usually a crowd favorite (Compromise Beer).
Sheexy wrote:As for other drinks whiskey is ok, margaritas are great and rum and coke is a good one.
Rum by it self is awful but Original Spice Captain Morgan makes some great Piña Coladas. I like Jager but I happen to be a fan of liquorish.
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

I don't like alchohol very much ;v; not old enough and sdfsdf it smells bad

I drink mainly juice. Anything coconut is my favorite and I also love apple juice
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I live 5 minutes walk from our local brewery, The Rebellion, they do some decent real ales. Mutiny is their best one. Some of their other ales aren't quite so great, and tend to be somewhat watery. Heading there tonight though for an all-nighter though.

For years I've been a Guinness man. Can't go wrong with it (unless the barrel's down to its last, of course), meal in itself. Lately I've started trying out a few more ales, and found that Robinsons Old Tom Strong Ale is some of the finest out there. When I can get it, which is rare, Belgian Pauwel Kwak is a great light ale, goes down very smooth. Not everywhere over here sells it though.

And as for non-alcoholic, I'm an avid tea drinker. Currently I'm stocking Darjeeling, Earl Grey(*), Chai, Lapsang Souchong(*), Assam, English Breakfast(*), Traditional Afternoon(*), Lady Grey, Ceylon, Blossom Earl Grey, Rose Garden, Barry's Irish Breakfast, PG Tips, Camomile and Spiced Apple, Camomile and Limeflower, Pure Green Tea, Green Tea with Cranberry, Green Tea with Pomegranate, Jasmine, Lemon and Ginger, with those marked with a (*) also being in my draw pedestal in the office (yes, I keep a teapot at the office too).
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

I don't drink alcoholic beverages. I don't like their taste nor their effects.
My drinks of choice are tea, juice (usually apple or orange), fizzy/pop/soda/whatever you call it (Fernandes taste great, even though they contain too much sugar), and water (plain tap water please, not the spa or fizzy kinds) of course.
I'm an avid tea drinker too. I need to buy some new stock though, as I'm down to Darjeeling (black, loose), Assam (black, loose), Pu-erh (loose), jasmine (green, loose), and lemon (green, bags). One flavor I usually have is Twinings mint (green, bags).
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I really don't know anything at all about tea flavors, but all the iced tea here in the US is pretty much Orange Pekoe and Pekoe. I really love the stuff, it's good warm with milk or really cold. I almost always drink it cold though, hot here in Texas. :P
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I like black tea and chamomile. Coworker gave me some honey vanilla chamomile that was really good. Tai Tea is the best. I can't stand that "Southern Style" tea that is 99% sugar. There should be very little sugar in tea if any at all.

I drink coffee like it's water. I grew up drinking it. I find it funny when I make a pot and watch my non-coffee drinking friends cringe, discretely of course, after tasting it and either add water or more sugar to it.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Haha "Southern Style" tea is pretty much what I live on. XD

If I ever drink coffee, which is very very rare, I just drink it straight. I don't drink it enough to know what to mix or how much or whatever, so I just give up and drink it plain.
But we're talking maybe once every 3 years I actually have a cup.

We have a well on our land that we get all our water from and for the longest time I couldn't stand the taste of the water from it. When I was at my college house the water had a high concentration of calcium due to lots of limestone in the area and I got used to the way that tasted. I would drink the water from tap here with lemon juice poured in.
Out of college and back at home now, so I finally got used to our well. XD
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

The blood of my foes....

And Aunt Beru's Blue Milk.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Though I'm old enough to drink in my area, I have chosen not to.

With that, I drink a lot of chocolate milk and root beer.
MemberBlue
Rabite

Post by MemberBlue »

Always love me a good dark smokey stout. Lake Superior Oatmeal stout is my fav minnesota local beer :) the gay man in me loves the alc-heavy colory cheerleader drinks when I can afford 'em, and the drunken finn viking in me loves some good potato-y vodka n ginger ale :)

I really don't drink much alcohol though...usually keep it to water, jasmine tea and OJ most of the time :P
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

I don't like the taste of alcohol very much which I suppose is good since I'm underaged.
I like creamy coffee, mint tea, diet pepsi, and chilled pomegranate green tea.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Lately consumed fruit juices from apple to guava. Once tried longan but too sour for me.
Normally, black tea and milk is common.
Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

I love tea! I prefer Earl Grey and Lady Grey.