Trang's SD3 Random Stuff Thread

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Trang
BuzzBee

Post by Trang »

Ok on the stats thing...

Anyway, the levels I suggest are so that you get a decent chance to beat what's ahead. For exemple, you'll be safe from Death Spells and stuff and, most important, you'll max ALL stats (which is something I think to be very nice, esthetically).
RaneofSoTN
Rabite

Post by RaneofSoTN »

Uhm; to be immune from death spell; you just have to be > their level. So; 51 caps out everything in the game but black rabite. The final boss is level 50. This has been proven by use of death spell on him. When it works it does 999 damage. This is the same for Turn undead with Carlie.
And yeah all max stats is nice esthetically, but after a point the game isn't hard...
Varius41
Eye Spy

Post by Varius41 »

Wait... there were death spells? I don't think I ever came across one in the entire time I played.
Trang
BuzzBee

Post by Trang »

@ RaneofSoTN: Ok...

@ Varius41: bosses that can cast it are the Dark-God Fahr, the Dark Lich, Jagan and the Archdemon. Also, that Green Ball Eye (that I can remember of) monster cast something similar.
Last edited by Trang on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trang
BuzzBee

Re: Trang's SD3 Random Stuff Thread

Post by Trang »

BUMP!

I'm on a SD3 hype again and just went through 3 entire games. I'm updating the first post with them, and will also add more guides very soon.

EDIT: added (very) small tips and tricks help, Stats Raising and Party Combination guides to come.

EDIT AGAIN: Stats Raising Guide is done... Wait for the Party Combination.

Feedback would be very appreciated;
Last edited by Trang on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trang
BuzzBee

Post by Trang »

Yeah, feedback would be very appreciated... :(
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I really like the character guides, nice and easy info relating to what should be done to maximize character usefulness.

I've never been a fan of abusing save states to get stuff done, but I guess that part makes sense. I also play on a cartridge so that option is not out there for me. XD

I think it'd be nice if the guide had tricks for getting around safely inside the areas where you say just run through, or maybe guides to dealing with areas that have some really tough enemies and stuff. That stuff would go really nice with the level up guide, kind of a "Watch out for these monsters" or "Tips for taking down monsters here" or something.
Mezclas_Quimicas
Rabite

Re:

Post by Mezclas_Quimicas »

Trang wrote:@ RaneofSoTN: Ok...

@ Varius41: bosses that can cast it are the Dark-God Fahr, the Dark Lich, Jagan and the Archdemon. Also, that Green Ball Eye (that I can remember of) monster cast something similar.
Roulette Death, I think. It picks a random combatant (player or enemy) to kill instantly. Sometimes it hits the caster, which always inspires a Nelson Muntz "Ha-ha!"