Let's Play Seiken Densetsu 3!

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

RemiCorps
Lullabud

Let's Play Seiken Densetsu 3!

Post by RemiCorps »

Hey there! I figured if any people on this earth that would enjoy or at least care about a Let's Play of this game, it would be you guys. I'm currently doing a Let's Play of SoM3. If you wish to view, go ahead and visit here! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs_9-H15RSs

It's a blind playthrough since I've never finished the game before and is my FIRST commentary on anything... so it's a bit shaky. I get warmed up in the later videos, though!
Kassidy
Site Admin

Re: Let's Play Seiken Densetsu 3!

Post by Kassidy »

I'll be playing this on my next set of shifts at work in the background.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Interesting.. :)
RemiCorps
Lullabud

Post by RemiCorps »

Thank you! :) I hope you enjoy it.
ReasonsUnknown
BuzzBee

Post by ReasonsUnknown »

I get so angry when you do something so incredibly wrong, then I comment and realize not only am I yelling at a recording, I'm yelling at a 1-2 month old video. Then I just laugh and come back for more. You, sir, are worthy of all my rage and I'm enjoying it. On part 50 now.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

It's been so long since I played myself that I don't notice things that are wrong a lot of the time. ;) Been having it playing on my sidescreen at work, though I'm still way behind.
ReasonsUnknown
BuzzBee

Post by ReasonsUnknown »

I got really angry for like 30 seconds when he missed Loki when he was in Pedan for some reason. I think it's because Im use to watching streams where I can tell someone something because it's live. Not use to watching someone do their own thing. But after those 30 seconds I just started laughing again, mostly at myself.
Golbez_420
Rabite

Post by Golbez_420 »

Sorry to dig an old thread up, but I am on the 3rd god beast.First play ever, 19 hours in.
This game is so nasty...I'm glad I never played the first one, just observed it, for now I get to relive some past memories.God I love square games from the 90's!
RemiCorps
Lullabud

Post by RemiCorps »

ReasonsUnknown wrote:I get so angry when you do something so incredibly wrong, then I comment and realize not only am I yelling at a recording, I'm yelling at a 1-2 month old video. Then I just laugh and come back for more. You, sir, are worthy of all my rage and I'm enjoying it. On part 50 now.
Haha. So it's YOU who is doing that, huh? :P

I do appreciate the feedback, though. Have you been able to check out my Full Throttle LP?
RemiCorps
Lullabud

Post by RemiCorps »

Kassidy wrote:It's been so long since I played myself that I don't notice things that are wrong a lot of the time. ;) Been having it playing on my sidescreen at work, though I'm still way behind.
Hopefully you're enjoying it! I know my commentary was pretty weak the first 10 episodes or so. -_-