Is it as stormy as here?

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Uk and here (Netherlands) is terrible now.
People are strongly advised to stay indoors, even if you're not on your destination. Some people died because they got attacked (well.. sort of) by a tree, falling over them.

Amsterdam Central Station is closed as well as Utrecht. No trains, no busses, only traffic jams... damn.

Here in the World Trade Center in Amsterdam there are puddles of water all over the place. Some offices needed to be evacuated because of the storm. In the H-tower (the tallest), people ran out sick and crying. It's horrible there.

The light is still working. I've got hot coffee next to me. Internet is working. And there is a bottle of champagne in the fridge.... I think i'm fine overhere.... hahahaha.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Yeah, my father in law just called and said he's stuck in Amsterdam 'cause his flight back to London got cancelled. An here the weather is no better. Had an Eucalyptus tree uproot itself last week in our back garden and destroy the shed and fence (the neighbour's tree, I might add).
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Indeed. the airport is closed too. Sometimes an airplane passes by (lands), but generally it's closed.... From 16:00 flights seem to continue if i may believe the information on internet...

I'm off to home by public transport.
koopa
Werewolf

Post by koopa »

Schools were closed this day, but just after my school day was finished :D
It's really windy and many trees
Kyatto wrote:attacked (well.. sort of)
roads and cars..
Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

weather isn't bad over here in jolly ol' Texas. All the snow and ice is melting. It is just one wet, foggy day.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Like Tallon said, all the ice melted and it is just wet and nasty outside.

It isn't even raining but it feels like it with all the ice melting from the trees.

Blah weather.
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

It was sunny here today for probably the first time in a few days... it rained yesterday though. Storms are constantly flying straight over us, but they hardly ever get us wet - that's beginning to change, though.

Almost wish I lived farther up the hill, here. I'd like to be able to watch it all rather than have to stare up at it.
racx_00
Eye Spy

Post by racx_00 »

It was fun spraying water up at other cars when I was driving today. It's been raining alot but not really stormy, not yet anyway.
Mark
BuzzBee

Post by Mark »

Given it another minute and you would have sprayed water on me :P

racx and I both live in South Aus :P
it was pouring down but not stormy, more humid =
BlueGenomes
Tomato Man

Post by BlueGenomes »

It's another freezing yet snowless barren day in Minnesota. We could use your storm :(