Toto button!

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tomoji
Evil Sword

Toto button!

Post by Tomoji »

Nothing special ;v; just a little button sketch I HAD to make after listening to Re:Birth <3333 'The Fool's Dance' is such a fun song to listen to! Ahh I would love someone to play me the guitar part while I listen from my window and then toss me a rose <3333 LOLLL /GETS HIT

welp this was suppose to be Keldy... but I guess it turned into Toto haha!

colored and done! It was fun coloring this C:

Last edited by Tomoji on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: Toto!

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey, belated happy birthday Tomoji!

Aw man, I really did not like The Fool's Dance on that album D: I'll take the original any day over that.

Are you gonna do more characters? This looks neat. :)
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Re: Toto!

Post by Tomoji »

hey thanks! :D <3333

really xD I love the original too! Oh yeah I thought it was weird what they did to 'In Search of the Sacred Sword'. It's like a Dance song now &#12358;&#12399;wwwwww it was awkward listening to it

I wasn't thinking about it but I may make more?? Prolly only the heroes/heroines from each game. I know if I do another LoM character I'm gonna want to make all of them
Diana_Liuba
Mushboom

Re: Toto button!

Post by Diana_Liuba »

Toto looks very sweet. I like his character in the mangas. The guy who is able to cry everywhere and everytime. Very sweet. But this should really be Keldy? Amazing change, Tomoji.
Anyways. I like your button a lot and he looks very sweet. You can draw very good. Could you do Riesz (Spelling correct? She's called Lise in Germany) like Toto? She's amazing!!

May I play the guitar? Haha ^^ Sorry, but I'm not male... sooooo... I don't wanna mention anymoooooooooooooooooooore... ^^"
Question!! Would you be able to draw the outlines of my map? I mean, I already have it. But on a piece of paper. So... It would be really nice if you could "redraw" the outlines with your amazing skills and tablet. Maybe you can tell me what's the word xD

Diana
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

Yessss Toto is just the greatest character from LoM! I love him even more in the manga xDD
and ya I was planning on drawing her too?? (I forgot the notes I wrote down haha)
And that's alright :D being able to play that guitar part would be pretty cool!
um sure I'll see if I can xD send it to me. I'll be a bit slow finishing it though since I'm working on other things atm. And the word "redraw" works fine as well as "trace".
Diana_Liuba
Mushboom

Post by Diana_Liuba »

I also love the heroine. I forgot her name... I...na? I dunno anymore... -_- But if you're drawing Lise/Riesz(?) I would be the happiest SD-gamer in the whole world! I just love her! And as what would you draw her? I really like her Star Lancer outfit. Her Vanadis looks like a Valkyrie. I can't tell, why they called this looking not Valkyrie. As the Fenrir Knight she looks also awesome! I have a chibi picture of Riesz as Fenrir Knight. It looks really sweet!

Maybe I'm gonna cover "The Fool's Dance" but I'm not a vocalist. That means, that I won't get this Spanish/Mexican feeling into it.
At the Moment I'm drawing the mountains in Navarre. I just need to draw mountains around Rolante, the Dark Castle and the forest. I should finish it in maybe two or three days. Thank you. You're so nice. I really like ya! ^^
Oh yeah... Tell me how I should send it to you. Per e-mail? Per instant messaging? I don't want to upload it, because it is in the net and I don't want that people copy my card. (as far as I can see you have MSN. I also have it.)

Diana
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

oh yaaaa I forgot all about her other outfits ;v; hmm I was gonna go for her 'Valkyrie' look I guess since that's how I see her drawn most of the time.

no worries &#12358;&#12399;wwwwww you don't need the vocals. The orig 'The Fool's Dance' didn't have one &#12358;&#12399;wwwwww. And that would be totally cool!

you can put it on photobucket and make it private so no one gets your picture. I think that would be easiest C:
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

That looks really nice colored!

Did you end up making any of the other SD buttons?
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

thanks C:
no not yet I've been working on these

Also gonna try and get LoZ and phoenix wright buttons in

plus moving this week...so not much is getting done for ALA ;v; I want to stay up today and work on stuff but I think I might go to bed a bit early
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Are the male versions of Princess Bubblegum and Marceline from the show? I've never seen them but I haven't seen the show in a while.
Tomoji
Evil Sword

Post by Tomoji »

ya the genderbend ones are official xD
There was an ep on it sdfsdf cutest ep ever *v*
Last edited by Tomoji on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.