Shade or Lumina?

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Alrighty people, who here is a night person and who is a morning person?

I've always had insomnia, so I pretty much used to do everything at night, but I'm trying to work away from that, so I've got some sleeping medicine and early classes to set me on the right track.
I kinda figured I'd always be a night person, but I'm beginning to do a lot more in the mornings lately, it's kinda cool.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Half and and Half person.
Sleep is irrelevant.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I vary... Sometimes I'm very much a morning person, but right now I'm getting to sleep around 3 or 4 and waking up nearer midday. Considering that night-time falls around 16:30, I don't get much daylight.
Destiny
Steamed Crab

Post by Destiny »

I vary as well :)
I used to be more of a night person.
But recently I've been training myself to get up early, and I like it. I get so much more done! So, yay, it would seem that mornings are the first step to a More Productive Life.... ;)
Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

Completely a Shade guy. I hate waking up during the day. It's hard to go to class, and be cool at night, but I manage to pull it off.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Destiny wrote:So, yay, it would seem that mornings are the first step to a More Productive Life.... ;)
So it would seem indeed, since I've started getting up in the morning look at all the work I've done for Seikens, hahaha. I've gone almost non stop!
Tallon wrote:...and be cool at night, but I manage to pull it off.
I guess this is a new thing since you moved away eh? Hahaha.

Anyways, my friends and I used to be super night guys, we'd run around the town until the wee hours of the mornings almost every weekend.

It is a story many of you members who have been here for a while know... the story of...

THE NIGHT MONKEYS

We were Night Monkeys! We ran around in the middle of the night doing whatever we wanted! Tying a microwave to a tree? WE DID IT!
Having a paintball gun and BB gun fight? WE DID IT! (In fact, one guy still has a scar from where I shot him...)
Dance in front of oncoming cars and then scamper off into the night like a wild animal? WE DID THAT ONE THE MOST!

In fact, one of the said dancing times, the truck chased me into the woods and pinned me against a tree! Those were the good days.

But getting up early is cool too, I seem to get more done during the daytime.
rrfish
Kimono Bird

Post by rrfish »

I'm a night person who has to get up all too often at 0400. Be careful with the sleep meds, and don't be surprised if they make you feel hung over the next day.
Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

Definitely Lumina. I've been a morning person forever, even on the weekends sometimes
Danny

Post by Danny »

Shade. I used to be a morning person, but now I'm mostly a night person. I just can't sleep at night and it's to hard to wake up in the morning!
Last edited by Danny on Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
racx_00
Eye Spy

Post by racx_00 »

Well I go to bed anytime between 1:00am and 6:00am. I then tend to get up anytime between 10:00am and 2:00pm.

So I guess I'm inbetween the two.
Mark
BuzzBee

Post by Mark »

I'm alternating, It depends mostly, but I tend to be up at 10ish most days and go to bed anywhere from 10pm-4:30am
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Post by Hero of Spirits »

Night by far. Bed at 12 in the morning and up later, and darkness as well as cold/snow seem to give me a lot of extra energy to do things. I love a nice quiet winter night.
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

Wait, I'm a person? :o

I guess... more Shade than Lumina. I'm awake sporadically though.
krayola
Lullabud

Post by krayola »

I dont even like to see day light so ima definate shade...