State of the series address

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Danny

Post by Danny »

Way to go Marini, you chose an awesome charcter as your avatar! I knew that your avatar's characters was fimilar to me. I can't belive that I didn't figure it out! The wab site you posted is also a pretty good source for mana related scans as you said.
racx_00
Eye Spy

Post by racx_00 »

These days if it isn't 3D the newer gamers won't touch it. It's a shame really because most of the great games were 2D, newer games just lack something that games like SoM had.

But I am sure there will always be people like us that appreciate the good old games, especially the Mana series.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

racx_00 wrote:These days if it isn't 3D the newer gamers won't touch it. It's a shame really because most of the great games were 2D, newer games just lack something that games like SoM had.

But I am sure there will always be people like us that appreciate the good old games, especially the Mana series.
A lot of 2D games are better than 3D games.
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

I'm tempted to say all 2d games are better than 3d. But I can't say that for certain. I do enjoy Mario Kart a lot.
Anyways, it feels like the time they saved on graphics then was used on story, now it is, let's shave the story for more graphics.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

The post-FF7 syndrome.