Hai. I've never played through a Seiken game, but.

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
ShiEksdee
Mushboom

Hai. I've never played through a Seiken game, but.

Post by ShiEksdee »

I'm a fan of Belgar/Thanatos/Bone Daddy I mean Dark Lich, so ayyyye! XD Do I count as a fan enough to join?
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Re: Hai. I've never played through a Seiken game, but.

Post by Deques »

Hello

Let me be the first to welcome you :)

Haven't played any game in the series at all? How can you like one of the villains from the series? :D
ShiEksdee
Mushboom

Post by ShiEksdee »

<3 Tankchuu for the welcoming. And yep, never played any of them. But I have seen videos. Senpai is just nice and great and beautiful.
racx_00
Eye Spy

Post by racx_00 »

Welcome to the forum!

I understand you haven't played any, but do you have a favourite title in the series?
ShiEksdee
Mushboom

Post by ShiEksdee »

Probably toss up between Secret and Trials. Gotta have my Belgar ver. of Lichboi but also also Lich from SoM design boiiiii has the prettiest tbh of Liches while Belgar-senpai is so <3 <3 <3 of humanoid Dark lich (they are kinda of like alternate universes of each other yeah? XD). *breathes* I know Belgar-senpai also is in Heroes of Mana, but I can't find footage anywhere. I like his portraits though which I have saved in my arts folder.

I probably cling so hard to Belgar ver. cause of backstory I imagine even though they have the same intense personality. The whole "curing sick girl" thing. I'm a very chronically ill girl, so.........maybe I just like him cause that. XD;; He does at least keep me happy during! But Thanatos-senpai is great too, make no mistake!

I still need to memorize the Japanese ver. lines of his in SoM. I wonder if he's on any audio dramas. < u<

Sorry, tangents. Yeah Secret and Trials! *nods*

EDIT: I did know about the games back when they came out SNES, but. I wasn't compelled to get them at the time.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Welcome to the site! We've been in hibernation for a long time now, so don't expect too much activity out of here.

You've gotta play the Mana games, you've got a perfect chance to start from the beginning and work your way up.

The first game has a Lich in it, the SoM design expanded on it.
He isn't really a character though, just a boss that you stumble into.
ShiEksdee
Mushboom

Post by ShiEksdee »

I plan to stream Secret of Mana soon after the 4th. :'3 Oh lookie another Lich! How cuuuute. Not the same one as Belgar-senpai/Thanatos-senpai I guess though. XD But cute in design nonetheless. *nods* I'll still try to stick around in case people come on cause I'm horribly chatty.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Welcome, Barry,

Navy girlfriend and FTO owner, not Ford.
You've got some interesting specifics about you.
ShiEksdee
Mushboom

Post by ShiEksdee »

So random. l o l (Sorry I have a strange internet connection rn and it posted multiple times.)
Destiny
Steamed Crab

Post by Destiny »

Welcome, ShiEksdee. Well it's been a few months since you started the thread - hopefully by now you might have played one of the Secret of Mana games...? They are excellent! Some of the best. :)