And after many years, I have returned

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Tyler
Mushboom

And after many years, I have returned

Post by Tyler »

You guys probably don't remember me but I used to go under the name SoMUnknown. (I used to be all secretive and mysterious, but now I've shed my anonymity.)
You might remember me as that guy that produced screenshots of Solar magic and a detailed how to, once upon an April first.

Life is crazy and it's getting more and more complicated. Secret of Mana takes me back to simpler purer times. My favorite Christmas present was when my dad bought me a used copy of Secret of Mana and I've since then acquired a box, manual, and map.

I've been lurking here again for a few days, it's great that this community is still around, most of the forums I used to go to are in compleat ruins. So much as changed and yet so much is the same.
Kefka
Whimper

Re: And after many years, I have returned

Post by Kefka »

yes, i do know SoMUknown!
welcome back! :-D
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey, SoMUnknown, I remember you and your April fool's prank!

If I remember, the Solar elemental looked kinda like luna mixed with shade or something.

Anyway, I haven't been around much at all lately, but hopefully I'll be a bit more active!
Tyler
Mushboom

Post by Tyler »

I looked and looked for that screenshot I made, but I can't find it (not that it would be hard to recreate).

But I took Salamando's hair rotated it 90* and mirrored it around a Doom's Wall Eye. And for all that work, no one was fooled. :P
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Tyler wrote:But I took Salamando's hair rotated it 90* and mirrored it around a Doom's Wall Eye. And for all that work, no one was fooled. :P
Aha, that makes sense. I knew it was an eye with some fiery stuff around it, haha.