It’s still Monday in some parts of the world, which means it’s that time of the week again, and we have another special. Thanks to Wai recently enabling polls, and Sheexy coming up with a stunning idea all the way from Japan, we will be holding a special poll this week to decide what the Most Annoying Track in Seiken Densetsu is. Granted, you have a few to choose from only, but you can always comment here with further suggestions.
Anyway, you can listen to the track below, and vote over on the right hand side of your screen. Your choices are:
– Rising Sun (Kenji Ito’s intro song that has been used in 4 Mana games without any significant change)
– Happenings of a Moonlit Night (Kikuta’s take on the Dwarven underground scene)
– Closed Garden (Choose your SD3 savegame quick, before it burns into your mind)
– Pastoral (Egg hunting never sounded so good in LoM)
– Longing (How long can the Children of Mana last in the village?)
– Tenacity (Stop staring at your Heroes of Mana Encyclopedia!)