– Ok, so I guess the thing I mentioned last week about the updates being moved to Friday was a blatant lie… for now. This Thursday isn’t near as hectic as my last one. And that means, I’m gonna throw a bunch of items at you! You’ve seen all these items before, but you obviously didn’t buy them, because they’re still up for grabs! Take a look at some of them again!
First I’d like to direct your attention towards this Children of Mana Rabite Screen Cleaner Mini Plush! It’s kinda small, but it’s so darn cute! You can clean your DS screen, phone screen or even your giant tv screen with it if you have the patience! There are two available even!
– Sheexy, I love Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3. Those were the games when I was at my dancinest. So it’s no wonder I love these guidebooks: the Secret of Mana Basic Guidebook with all of the armor, weapon and item drawings, the Secret of Mana Advanced Guidebook the not as interesting, but still highly collectable second part to the first guidebook, and the Seiken Densetsu 3 Basic Guidebook which also has lots of item, armor and weapon images. It also has an Advanced Guidebook to go with it!
– And I love this-
– Get out of here Neko, you’re still a cat.
– Aww. But before I go I’d like to try and sell this Children of Mana and Dawn of Mana Artbook. It’s got tons of awesome art from both of the games, as well as design sheets and more!
– Oh Neko, you and your highly priced but oh so necessary merchandise. I can’t stay mad at you.
– And I can’t stop dancing! Keep reading for more merchandise goodness!
– I still can’t believe no one has bought this Sword of Mana Four Panel Comics book. It’s super awesome I swear!
– And for you real collectors out there, finding an original Seiken Densetsu in box at this price is a purrfect bargain.
– Oops, I thought we would have more items to show after the break. What are we going to do now?
– We could have a dance party!
– Well, ok. But just this one time.
– Neko you don’t dance very well.
– I’m still just a cat.
– See you next week everyone!