Filed under Shopping
This news is old and might contain broken links and/or images.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
– I don’t wanna sell stuff today, I’m on Spring Break! You can’t sell anything to anybody on Spring Break!
– Of course you can! I’ve sold ice to a Walrus Man in Todo, if I can do that I can sell stuff to people while they’re on Spring Break! Of course, they kicked me out of their village once they figured out they’d been had.
– I always wondered why you weren’t in the shops in Todo Village… what about Matango? What’d you sell to the Mushboom folk that got you kicked out of there?
– Oh, just a giant snake.
– Oh… oh my… you know that snake ended up eating… oh my… well, let’s get to the selling I guess.
– Take a look at this great deal! It’s a Complete Seiken Densetsu 1 for a great price!
– How about this, first pick up this SNES Multitap with Two Controllers and the Secret of Mana English Guidebook and then pick up this Complete Secret of Mana, grab two friends and game on!
– I’m in!
– I’m in!
– Cat’s don’t play videogames, get outta here.
– First I want to sell this Children and Dawn of Mana Art Book.
– You do that Neko, Mr. Moti and I are off to play some Secret of Mana. See you guys next week!