Filed under Shopping
This news is old and might contain broken links and/or images.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
– You see the title of the news post Neko? This is your day to shine.
– I’ve never been so excited in my whole nine lives!
– That’s right, today is your day to put as many expensive items in this news post as you can. We’re talking nothing but super rare collectibles.
– Wait, I need to get this out of the way first. This is a really good deal on this Seiken Densetsu 3 Soundtrack!
– Ok Mr. Moti, that’s fair, but it’s the only one. Now let the games begin!
– The best place to start is at the beginning. This is Seiken Densetsu 1 complete. You get the cute little box and the manual as well as the game.
– The next place to start is the remake of the first! This Sword of Mana Special Edition is just what you need if you have a desk you want to liven up with some Seiken Densetsu goodness! It not only comes with a Japanese copy of Sword of Mana, but you also get a Rabite finger puppet and a Lil’ Cactus figurine that bobs back and forth when it’s in light. The stump Lil’ Cactus is on has a slot in it that you can fit a little calendar or even business cards in.
– The next place to start is in Germany? I guess? Because I found this rare German Secret of Mana guide. Who knows that goodies could be inside?
– Did you enjoy Legend of Mana? I enjoyed the Jumi Arc the most, and that is why I would like to show you this Legend of Mana Millennium Edition! It comes with a replica of the Jewelry box that Florina lives in in Legend of Mana that plays the Theme of Mana when you open it. Listen here. If that wasn’t enough it also comes with little Pearl and Elazul figurines! Oh, and the game.
– And for you art lovers I’d like to link this Children and Dawn of Mana Artbook. It’s really great. Just really great.
Well that was good Neko, I think we listed all the great expensive collectibles we could-
– Ok, now we have. We’ll see you next week when we return to listing collectible items that are more affordable.
– I don’t think so. Look at the title of the news post, I’m in charge now!
– No, next week should be my week!
– We’ll see…