Filed under Seikens
This news is old and might contain broken links and/or images.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
– I want to start off today’s update with an important message:
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ENGLISH SEIKEN DENSETSU 3 RELEASE
SEIKEN DENSETSU 3 IS ONLY JAPANESE
So if you see an English copy of Seiken Densetsu 3 on eBay or any other auction place, don’t waste money on it. Sure they put a ROM into a real SNES cartridge, and they made a neat looking fake box for it, but there is no way it’s worth how much I see the things sell for.
Over 100 dollars for a fake merchandise item is not a good buy! Don’t get fooled!
– Wow, all caps, this really bugs you huh?
– It’s just a real jerk move to take advantage of people who don’t know any better. So please, people, don’t fall for any scams involving Seiken Densetsu 3 in English. It’s home-made and non-official.
– Well how about these official Legend of Mana goods then? And at amazing prices to boot! You can get this Legend of Mana: Making of Mana art book and enjoy all the character and item drawings in the game, as well as two manga chapters and an overview of all the LoM merchandise that exists! You can also get the Legend of Mana Ultimania Guidebook! Just remember, it’s all in Japanese!
– Speaking of Piano Books, this Seiken Densetsu Piano Book has all the game music, and is immensely rare. Reflecting its rarity is its price however.
– Speaking of prices, the Children of Mana and Dawn of Mana Art Book (One, Two) may seem expensive, but I assure you it’s worth the money. Here, take a look at these pictures I took of it: The Cover, Character Page Example, all of the main characters have big sections devoted to them like this, and even some side characters. Children of Mana Characters also include pictures of all of their text box faces, The World Example, each area in the world has a large amount of history and design information devoted to it, The Character Designs, this is where the heart of the book is at, all the Dawn of Mana characters big or small and all of the enemies have a large section showcasing their designs and sketches involved with the process, The Enviornment Designs, this is like the character designs but for the enviornments in Dawn of Mana.