Biographies

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Lumineux
Werewolf

Post by Lumineux »

What the heck, I'm bored... so I guess I'll throw some personal stuffage out there. -__-

Name: Jessica (often 'Jess'-- call me 'Jessie' and die a slow and painful death.)
Screen Names(s): Lumineux (Lumi), Terrareve, formerly June Mermaid (a LONG time ago!)
Birthdate: August 31st, 1982.. ^^;
Sex: Female~!
Political Affiliation: LOLWUT? Politics???
Religion: Scholarly interest in all of them.
Spoken Languages: English
Hobbies: Gaming (duh?), RPing, writing, drawing, reading, music
Favorite Music: Soundtracks, metal, classical, and sundry others.
Favorite Television Show(s): Dog Whisperer (it always seems to be on when I bother to watch TV.)
Favorite Movie(s): Braveheart, Gladiator, Lord of the Rings, oh so many more
Favorite Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, Princess Tutu, Romeo x Juliet
Favorite Game(s): Seiken Densetsu series (duh?), Tales series (specifically Abyss), Ys series, Final Fantasy IV, Odin Sphere, Baten Kaitos
Favorite Book(s): Codex Alera series by Jim Butcher, His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, various other fairytales and folklore

Whee, there we go. Killed some ten minutes. XD
Koren
Tomato Man

Post by Koren »

Name: Linda
Screen Names(s): Cyhirae, Dia
Birthdate: 07/21/1977
Sex: Female

Political Affiliation: Non-moronic...in other words, I don't bother with politics.
Religion: Supposedly Wiccan; these days seems more Wiccan guided agnostic
Spoken Languages: American English, Southern English (yes it is its own language, I swear)

Hobbies: Singing, writing, painting, drawing, gaming (console and online), playing cello, playing lap harps, RPing and bunches of other things I don't feel like listing.

Favorite Music: Everything except Jazz and gangsta rap.

Favorite Television Show(s): ...What's a TV? oh..that thing I hook my console and DVD players up to? O.o; It does things beyond show games and DVDs? Really? Since when?

Favorite Movie(s): Fearless, Howl's Moving Castle, Moulin Rouge and The Last Unicorn off the top of my head....

Favorite Game(s): The Tales series, the Seiken series, selective Final Fantasies, Breath of Fire up to IV.

Favorite Book(s): Codex Alera series, Elantris (till the very end), the Shadow books by Anne Logston, the Foreigner series by C. J. Cherryh
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Name: Vincent
Screen Names(s): Kyatto, Kefka, Sabin, Dr.Kefka
Birthdate: July 28, 1983
Sex: Male
Religion: not
Political Affiliation: social liberal
Occupation(s): Senior Servicedesk Engineer, but currently working on some internal projects.
Spoken Languages: Dutch, English, a bit French, a bit German and currently learning Swedish
Hobbies: Computers, going out with friends, gaming.

Favorite Food: Pizza.
Favorite Music: Hardcore, Metal.
Favorite Television Show(s): Game of Thrones, Family Guy
Favorite Movie(s): A lot of favorite movies. Jurrasic Park, all movies with werewolves and vampires like Dogsoldiers and Blade. and the four Die Hard movies.
Favorite Game(s): Final Fantasy 6, Secret of Mana 2.
Favorite Book(s): Favorite writer is Raymond E. Feist. Favorite books is the The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.

Favorite Animal(s): Cats and Velociraptors
Favorite bands: Dj Anime and Disturbed
Favorite Console: PC, since you can emulate all other consoles with. But to pick a Console, i'd say the Super Nintendo, next the Wii and then the NES.

History at Seikens
- Joined FF9HQ.com in the year 2000.
- Joined the sub-board of FF9hq (manatree, manaheavenly, manawhatever) where a few lost souls wandered. Deques, Sheexy, Faalstar, Thomas, Riesz and who knows more.
- Seikens got independent. I moved along.
- Then three supermods were selected, the Arch Angels. Sheexy, Faalstar and I were the chosen ones.
- I lost my supermod status when Sheexy kept crashing the board. XD
- Then I got a job IRL and was fading away on Seikens.
- I said goodby and left the Seikens.
- Now I’m active again, but god knows for how long. After a lot of time i'm still here and still an Smod... Doing great!

Rrrr. I vote for more girls on Seikens!
SeraphimWings
Mushboom

Post by SeraphimWings »

Meh, bored

Name: Eric Michaud
Screen Names(s): Seraphimwings, Seraph, KitsuneK on occasion
Birthdate: June 18, 1990
Religion: My own?
Political Affiliation: don't bother with politics
Occupation(s): Student, and Cashier
Spoken Languages: English, and French (losing it fast though)
Hobbies: Gaming, reading, write poetry, watch TV,

Favorite Food: none really, picky eater
Favorite Music: Classic rock, oldies
Favorite Television Show(s): Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Game shows
Favorite Movie(s): Not much of a movie person, Top Gun, Wild Hogs was good, Golden Compass now
Favorite Game(s): Waaaaaaaaay too many to name
Favorite Book(s): His Dark Materials trilogy(Golden Compass, Subtle Knife, and Amber Spyglass) by Phillip Pullam, Pendragon Series by D.J. MacHale
DesertReaper
Kid Goblin

Post by DesertReaper »

Name: Rena
Screen Names(s): DesertReaper
Birthdate: December 23, 1986
Religion: Christian
Spoken Languages: English, some Spanish, and a bit of Japanese
Hobbies: Seikens, Drawing, reading, studyng, playing pc games/ video games, sleeping, swimming.

Favorite Music: Legend of Mana Music, some Atelier Iris music, rock/pop, jpop, punk, and just about any others.
Favorite Television Show(s): House M.D., Futurama, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Shin Chan, Law and Order: SVU, The Human Body
Favorite Movie(s): Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Juno, The Stepford Wives, Bridge to Terabithia, Final Fantasy the Movie, Mists of Avalon
Favorite Anime: Naruto, Boogipop Phantom, KareKano, Azumangadaioh, Yugioh, Death Note, Monster Rancher, The Slayers Try, Saber Marionette J, it goes on.
Favorite Game(s): Legend of Mana, Monster Rancher 2, Samurai Showdown, Pharaoh, Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
Favorite Book(s): To Kill a Mockingbird, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Green Angel, The Mage Wars trilogy, Princess Sultana

:love:
Last edited by DesertReaper on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryoko126
Dark Knight

Post by ryoko126 »

Name: Harmony
Screen name(s): ryoko126, wicked ryoko
Birth date: January 26, 1979
Religion: Baptist
Languages spoken: English and some Japanese
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing stories, listening to J-pop, playing rpg's, singing and watching anime.

Favorite Music: Hikaru Utada, Ayumi Hamasaki, and rpg music.
Favorite Television Shows: Haven't watched tv in months.. So none at the moment.
Favorite Movies: Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.
Favorite Anime: Tokyo Babylon, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Death Note.
Favorite Games: Kingdom Hearts series, Tales series, Grandia series, Final Fantasy series, and Suikoden II.
Favorite Books: Bram Stoker's: Dracula, Dragonlance
Destiny
Steamed Crab

Post by Destiny »

Name: Helen
Screen Names(s): Destiny, Faepirate. That's it really. ^_^ Destiny is an ooooold one. Faepirate is what I've used online for the past few years.
Birthdate: 11 January
Political Affiliation: Liberal.
Religion: Nope.
Spoken Languages: English, a bit of German, a few useless phrases in French and the Japanese word for "lacquer poisoning". Also gibberish. Frequently & fluently.
Hobbies: Singing, songwriting, programming, reading, armchair physics... ;)
Favorite Music: Melancholic female experimental pop. :D
Favorite Television Show(s): Don't watch TV, but love Black Books.
Favorite Movie(s): Amélie, The Princess Bride, The Prestige, The Fifth Element, Galaxy Quest...
Favorite Anime: Escaflowne, Rose of Versailles. Haven't watched any anime for years though!
Favorite Game(s): SD3, Tomb Raider, FF series, Spyro the Dragon
Favorite Book(s): The Dreamhunter Duet, His Dark Materials, Duncton series, Prospero's Children, The Phantom Tollbooth, various fairy tale collections & children's books... xD
Last edited by Destiny on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MAgicRope
Rabite

Post by MAgicRope »

Name: Jimmy but you may call me Jinn
Screen Names(s): MAgicRope
Birthdate: Febuary 16
Political Affiliation: wut?!
Religion: Christian
Hobbies: ummmmm. Playing vidio games, bothering Anise and my twin Jerry. fun :D

Favorite Music: Man! I cant decide!
Favorite Television Show(s): Family Guy, NCIS and such.....
Favorite Movie(s): HANCOCK! the mummy triliody, and the latest indiana jones movie.....
Favorite Anime: ummm.Ive watched inuyasha if that counts :'D
Favorite Game(s): the Zelda series (except for 1-2 and windwaker) ummm Fire emblim sacred stone?
Favorite Book(s): Read? your kidding me, mate! O_O
ytwars
Chess Knight

Post by ytwars »

Name: Brandon
Screen Names(s): ytwars
Birthdate: 6/28/92
Political Affiliation: None
Hobbies: posting on forums,video games, table top war-gaming

Favorite Music: Opera, Death Metal, Classical
Favorite Television Show(s): Family Guy, SW:The Clone Wars, X-files
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars 2-6
Favorite Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Silent Mobius, Lucky Star(thanks you guys for that)
Favorite Game(s): SW:KotOR, WH40k:Dawn of War, Final Fantasy, Seiken Densetsu(of course)
Favorite Book(s): Candide, Eisenhorn Trilogy
Last edited by ytwars on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnnaSartin
Blat

Post by AnnaSartin »

Name: Anna Sartin
Screen Names(s): AnnaSartin
Birthdate: February 25th 1981
Political Affiliation: Liberal
Religion: Buddhist, atheist
Hobbies: video games, anime, reading, collecting cats and monokuro boo piggies

~~~~

Favorite Music: music from anime and video games, The Threepenny Opera

Favorite Television Shows: (Currently running) Days of Our Lives, My Name Is Earl, the Simpsons, Survivor, (No longer running) Are You Being Served?, Becker, Xena, Conan the Adventurer, Married with Children

Favorite Movies: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, Willow, The Chronicles of Narnia (the new ones), The Dark Crystal, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the very first one), A Little Princess (the Wonderworks version), The Secret of Nimh (the first one), Disney's "Aladdin", "Beauty and the Beast" and "Pocahontas"

Favorite Anime: The Mysterious Cities of Gold, Azumanga Daioh, Final Fantasy Legend of the Crystals, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Fushigi Yugi, Gravitation, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, The Littl' Bits, Pokemon (the first few seasons), Princess Mononoke, Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Trigun (haven't finished this series yet), Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Princess Miyu, and there's more but that's all I could think of right now...

Favorite Games: Final Fantasy 1, 4, 5, and 6, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, Final Fantasy Legend 2, Final Fantasy Adventure, Secret of Mana, Sword of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda games: A Link To The Past, Link's Awakening and Minish Cup, Lunar Eternal Blue, Ogre Battle - March of the Black Queen, Destiny of an Emperor, Romance of the Three Kingdom, Castlevania 1, 2 and 3, Illusion of Gaia, Robotrek, Metroid, Super Metroid, Dragon Warrior 1, 3 and 4, Harvest Moon (the SNES one), Times of Lore, Ghost Lion and EARTHBOUND!!! (wants more from the Mother series)

Favorite Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Last Unicorn, Willow, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Dark Crystal, A Little Princess, The Secret Garden, Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh, Matilda, Conan the Adventurer, Interview with the Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, the early Harry Potter books before the series became depressing, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Heidi, Alice in Wonderland, and there's plenty more but that's all I can manage off the top of my head.
Last edited by AnnaSartin on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

I might as well join in as well despite me posting like twice a month on a good month.

Name: Nick
Screen Names(s): nick912012, Neko, Mister Moti (X-Box Live Gamer Tag), Donk (Drumline nickname)
Birthdate: December 20, 1991
Political Affiliation: Not really too concerned with politics to be honest
Religion: Technically Christian I guess?
Occupation: Unemployed. Percussionists don't have time for jobs. I spend roughly around 40 hours alone for band, which about 30 of it is actual rehearsals. The rest is individual time.
Spoken Languages: English and a bit of Spanish. Music if that counts.
Hobbies: Composing and playing Marimba.

Favorite Music: Marching band music. I'm a nerd.
Favorite Television Show(s): Not really sure to be perfectly honest. I watch History Channel a lot though.
Favorite Movie(s): I don't really go out to the movies all too much.
Favorite Anime: Not a huge anime person, but Rurouni Kenshin and Eyeshield 21
Favorite Game(s): Secret of Mana and Street Fighter 2.
Favorite Book(s): Not a huge reader, though the term book means something different in the music world, which my favorite book was my sophomore year marching band show. It kicked so much ass.
Dutch Samurai
Mushboom

Post by Dutch Samurai »

Name: Adam
Screen Names(s): Usually Dutch Samurai or some variant
Birthdate: June 19
Political Affiliation: Independent Moderate
Religion: Roman Catholic
Occupation: Envirionmenal Services Worker ("Housekeeping!") & Freelance Artist
Hobbies: Movies, Listening to music, watching anime, playing games, drawing, and painting

Favorite Music: I love all forms of music, so long as it sounds good. Rock, Metal, Blues, Jazz, Etc.
Favorite Television Show(s): Family Guy and pretty much anything on Adult Swim
Favorite Movie(s): The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars, Millennium Actress
Favorite Anime: Chobits, Last Exile, Millenium Actress, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo
Favorite Game(s): Dead or Alive 3, Jet Set Radio Future, Fable, Street Fighter2, Samurai Shodown
Favorite Book(s): 1984,The Shanara books by Terry Brooks
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Outdated.
Last edited by Tekka on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boo the Gentleman Caller
Lullabud

Post by Boo the Gentleman Caller »

Name: Michael
Birthdate: September 19
Political Affiliation: Moderate
Religion: Non-denominational Christian
Occupation: Currently a "Financial Sales Representative" for BBVA Compass Bank, working on making my way into professional screenwriting.
Hobbies: Movies, Music, Writing

Favorite Music: Mostly indie
Currently Listening To: Owen, mum, Vampire Weekend, American Analog Set, Dntel
Favorite Television Show(s): Lost, Heroes, The Office, Scrubs
Favorite Movie(s): Wicker Park, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Donnie Darko, Lost in Translation
Favorite Anime: I don't really watch anime
Favorite Game(s): Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Final Fantasy VII, Elder Scrolls III: Morrownd, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Favorite Book(s): A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
Shuu
Green Drop

Post by Shuu »

Screen Names(s): Shuu, tomokii. On rare occasions, Ruenis.
Birthdate: October 2, 1989
Spoken Languages: Filipino, English, fail!Chinese
Hobbies: Drawing, trying a lot of MMOs, playing videogames. I used to be part of an orchestra and play the flute, but... :<

Favorite Music: I listen to a lot of game music, I love the Persona and Subarashiki Kono Sekai OSTs. Some j-pop/rock, k-pop/rock.
Favorite Television Show(s): I use my TV to play games, nothing else. :'D
Favorite Anime: Digimon 1-5 (My childhood! Loved seasons 1 and 4 best), Basquash!, FLCL, NieA_7, Yozakura Quartet.
Favorite Game(s): .hack series (:heart:), Final Fantasy IX and XII, Persona 3 and 4, Guilty Gear XX, BF/SL Musashi, DJMax, Zelda, SubaSeka, Trauma Center. (MMOs) Monato Esprit, RF Online.
Favorite Book(s): A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle. : )