Video Game Music with differents soundfonts

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

xouman
Lullabud

Video Game Music with differents soundfonts

Post by xouman »

Hi,

I remix Game Music and i would like to have your opinion on it please ( i have Secret of Mana and Seiken 3 of course )

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xouman4

Kefka
Whimper

Re: Video Game Music with differents soundfonts

Post by Kefka »

Meh. a bit spammy this post is. I like your Damn Damn Drum and some FF9 remixes.
But i think it's got too much body. Are you German? Since you can march on 99% of all German music and you seem to liek the Rhythmic bam, bam, bam, marching Rhythm.

At least you may receive a +1 for effort, well done!
If you could explain a bit more about how you created it and what you did, and what the purpose is, please let us know.
Khyron
Iffish

Post by Khyron »

I dig the Chrono Trigger music and big thumbs up on Descent, one of my favorite FPS' (if you can call it that).
xouman
Lullabud

Post by xouman »

Kyatto wrote:Meh. a bit spammy this post is. I like your Damn Damn Drum and some FF9 remixes.
But i think it's got too much body. Are you German? Since you can march on 99% of all German music and you seem to liek the Rhythmic bam, bam, bam, marching Rhythm.

At least you may receive a +1 for effort, well done!
If you could explain a bit more about how you created it and what you did, and what the purpose is, please let us know.
Thanks for watching sir,

No i'm not German i'm French but i love percussive music so you are right haha,i create all my remixes with Fl Studio using soundfonts(obviously)i think it's always nice to hear a music in a different way.

The purpose is to share it for have comments and read if people like it or not,if people like it i'm happy(even if i'm not the original composer of course :-P )

If you want these soundfonts : https://rapidshare.com/files/2584435188 ... Engine.rar
Khyron wrote:I dig the Chrono Trigger music and big thumbs up on Descent, one of my favorite FPS' (if you can call it that).
Descent was a part of my childhood so that's nice to see another fan :heart: .

This game was really ahead of it's time and very hard too,even in average difficulty.