Merry Christmas 2013!

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Kefka
Whimper

Merry Christmas 2013!

Post by Kefka »

:party: Merry Christmas everyone!

Got anything special to do?
Here my family will dine and open Christmas presents with my parents on Christmas eve.
On the first Christmas day we will dine at my parents in law.
On the second Christmas day we will visit my old grandmother (92).

I will get BattleField 4 from my wife and will give her some jewelry (exceeding the budget O_O )
Furthermore, too much drinking, too much eating, and just enjoyng the days off.

what are your plans?
Khyron
Iffish

Re: Merry Christmas 2013!

Post by Khyron »

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Our family drove to Baltimore on Christmas Eve for a hillarious annual party. 6 families, most with kids of varying ages, get together to spread a little holiday cheer. Santa always makes a visit and brings many, many Christmas "treasures" with him. The gift giving rules are simple: You can't give anything nice, you can't spend a lot of money on anything and whatever you get you HAVE to take with you. This last one proves interesting when you receive, say, a trunk lid from a '95 Chevy Caprice police car or a 19th century floor safe that's missing its door. This year, amongst other things, I gave away two Engelbert Humperdinck records, an 80's-ish sweatshirt with a lovely sheep pattern on it and perhaps the ugliest coffee mug ever made. Total investment for me: $3.50.

On Christmas day we open presents whenever our 7 year old wakes up and then we head over to my in-laws for more excellent food and a few more gifts. This year I got a new set of prunners as I'm taking out a rather large overgrown section of my property by hand (I hate me, clearly). Santa may have also brought me Zelda: A Link Between Worlds which, if I may say, is absolutely fantastic! A must have for action RPG fans... not that there are any of those around here :P
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

sounds like fun Khyron!
The comedy and rules with the presents is celebrated in The Netherlands during 'Sinterklaas' on the 5th of December.

Christmas is over, i didn't eat and drink as much as i thought, perhaps getting wiser"?
Let's hear your stories!
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Well, my Christmas story is...

I worked.

Again.

¬_¬
Kefka
Whimper