Seiken Densetsu 3 Wrong Color Palette

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

IMissSqrSoft
Mushboom

Seiken Densetsu 3 Wrong Color Palette

Post by IMissSqrSoft »

so I've just realized that the version of SD3 that I'm playing has the wrong color of costumes for each class. And, its pissing me off big time! I just completed my second class change and was surprised to see all my characters resembling tacky superheroes
x( .

For example, my nightblade is completely purple with brown hair and brown pants ?? :o how messed up is that.

Heres a video of someone who has the same problem as me

Does anyone know how I can change it to the correct colors without using another version/restarting the game or what not? Please help me, I was not looking forward to this
Last edited by IMissSqrSoft on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 Wrong Color Palette

Post by Kassidy »

It's Tenchi's colour hack. Sadly his page is no longer online, and that would have the instructions to reverse it. I think you'll just have to try the save RAM with a different version and hope it works. It *should* do.
IMissSqrSoft
Mushboom

Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 Wrong Color Palette

Post by IMissSqrSoft »

Kassidy wrote:It's Tenchi's colour hack. Sadly his page is no longer online, and that would have the instructions to reverse it. I think you'll just have to try the save RAM with a different version and hope it works. It *should* do.

ffuuuuu!

... alright, i'll try that out when I get a chance, thanks