Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

DeadWolf wrote:Anyone play Axiom Verge?
Never heard of it, but it looks neat.

A couple days ago I went on a Steam kick, grabbing a few achievements and crafting some badges with stuff I had laying around. It was kinda fun.
I'm glad I never got addicted to that though, I could see it taking over haha.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Well.... I have a new PC after 11 years. And a lot changed lately. Battle Royal games are hot (or were, before Animal Crossing on the Switch came available, haha).

1. Skyrim Special Edition (yeah, I bought it although I already had the normal game)
2. Apex Legends (the most fun Battle Royal I think)
3. Modern Warfare: Warzone (a free CoD done right)
4. BattleField 1

I keep switching as I always have done between Skyrim, Fallout 3, Oblivion, New Vegas, and 4 of the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series. I keep replaying them as I have been for 14 years).
Destiny
Steamed Crab

Post by Destiny »

Ok I have been playing a LOT of Plants Vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville on Xbox One. It’s a first person shooter, which is not my kinda thing at all usually but I love this game because it always cheers me up - the character design is really wacky and cute.

We’re also playing a new game called Astro Aqua Kitty. It’s great and I like the music a lot. Really nice.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

These days I'm pretty much only playing Puzzle and Dragons on my phone, and Smash Bros. Ultimate with Varius41 when we get time. Oh, sometimes we play Minecraft together too. Just can't quit that game.

Besides that, I haven't played anything at all, not even the Mana remakes/remasters...
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Over a year has past since my last reply. Some things change and others don't.

I went up ahead and got Minecraft for my eldest daughter. Now I'm hooked on.
Got mulitple worlds running on my server at home and my buddy has bought the game too, and is addicted as well. We made so many adventures (beaten the game, went on beyond).

Besides Minecraft still on Apex Legends and rotating through from Skyrim to Fallout 4. I bought Farcry 5 on the Steam Summer sale (for peanuts) so that's the next plan when I'm done with Fallout 4 (again).
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Kefka wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:52 am still on Apex Legends
I thought they killed that game?

Man, Skyrim, I dunno. I played maybe ~60 hours after it came out, but never since.
I really think Oblivion was a much better game.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

..... Starfield? Just finished the main quest and started NG+.

And Minecraft. I host a world with 12+ players, about 6 regular players. Doing some Mincraft Administrator stuff for a couple of years now, hosting for friends and friends of friends. You can view the map here (there is a 3D option on the bar on the right): http://mc.kefka.nl:8123/ . The base with the large Enderman is my base. The spawn island is covered with farms for communal use. Outside the spawn island everyone can build their base. It's a nice community where everyone help each other out and respects other people's builds.