Post by Destiny »

Secret of Mana... ;)
Kefka
Whimper

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by Kefka »

Destiny wrote:Secret of Mana... ;)
well done!

Perhaps i will too start up Secret of Mana one day....
Currently ModernWarfare 2 and BlackOps 2.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Kassidy wrote:- Super Mario 3D Land (you shouldn't be able to get through the first 8 worlds and have 170 lives by the end!)
Yeah the game is way too easy, but I had a lot of fun with it.
Kassidy wrote:- Paper Mario Sticker Star (I'm not sure about this one)
I really enjoyed this one. I've never played a paper mario game, and I realize this one is nothing like the others, but I thought it was a neat little adventure. I like the battle system, but more variety in monsters would have been better. I got it for 20 bucks so I'm not too upset over the game. 100%'d it my first playthrough so no real reason to do it again. Great music.
Kassidy wrote:- Zelda Ocarina of Time (*)
Grezzo really updated this game to look beautiful. I really enjoyed this, I never had a 64 so I never got to play the game full through, just bits and pieces at friends' houses.

Currently I'm not playing many games. Maybe Realm of the Madgod a bit again, I really like that one.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Surprisingly Minecraft. I had stopped playing back in beta because survival mode was boring and annoying to play. I had gotten back into it when a coworker of mine wanted to try the game. I let him use my account before he ended up buying it. He convinces me to set up a sever in creative mode for the two of us to play and it got me hooked. I really like the red stone and command block usages. I got some pretty neat things such as a pirate ship with functional cannons. A hub with teleportation to main areas of the map (and hidden teleporters throughout the map). The server has now grown from something small to half the guys in my office playing on it.

I've been playing Ninja Gaiden 3 on the Wii U now that I have the difficulty setting on plebeian. Sheexy's comment about Normal being difficult isn't a joke.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

DeadWolf, you might try out the Feed the Beast modpack if you get bored of minecraft again. I'm having trouble spending a lot of time on Minecraft anymore, but the FTB pack seems really awesome if I could just wrap my head around all the stuff that is there.

Just got Animal Crossing 3DS. If anyone wants to pal around on that let me know, I've got pears and peaches.

I guess I'll put my friend code here and on the friend code thread.

2964 - 8990 - 9066
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Sheexy wrote:DeadWolf, you might try out the Feed the Beast modpack if you get bored of minecraft again. I'm having trouble spending a lot of time on Minecraft anymore, but the FTB pack seems really awesome if I could just wrap my head around all the stuff that is there.
We have a Tekkit Lite server set up at work that we have been playing on recenlty. It's pretty fun :hof: Mod List. The spawns are pretty relentless, but you can build stuff so much better than in vanilla that it balances out. The Industrial craft and Build craft stuff is a bit much to take in. Having stuff automated and powered by nuclear reactors is really neat. The reactors can blow up half of the map if you don't know what you are doing. I don't normally like survival, but the mods speed things up and make it a lot more interesting.
Sheexy wrote:Just got Animal Crossing 3DS. If anyone wants to pal around on that let me know, I've got pears and peaches.
How is that? I had Wild World way back when that came out and it was fun. I always hated the jocks. I would push them and holes and hit them with the bug net to piss them off and make them move away faster.

Also if you haven't already read this you should.
:hof: This is like a small book. It will take some time to read.
It's an interesting take on Animal Crossing. I can't give away any details without spoiling. Just take my word that it's a good read and will make you think twice when you play Animal Crossing.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Sheexy wrote:Just got Animal Crossing 3DS. If anyone wants to pal around on that let me know, I've got pears and peaches.
DON'T DRAG ME INTO ANOTHER ANIMAL CROSSING!!!! xD
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Kassidy wrote:DON'T DRAG ME INTO ANOTHER ANIMAL CROSSING!!!! xD

Pears

and

Peaches
DeadWolf wrote: Also if you haven't already read this you should.
:hof: This is like a small book. It will take some time to read.
It's an interesting take on Animal Crossing. I can't give away any details without spoiling. Just take my word that it's a good read and will make you think twice when you play Animal Crossing.
I vaguely know what this amounts to, but I've never actually read it in entirety, I'll have to give it a go pretty soon.

New AC is pretty cool. Get to choose where your house goes, build bridges and other stuff like fountains around town since you're the mayor and stuff. I mean it's just like any AC before it really though, make money to make your house bigger, except this time you can customize the outside and stuff. Animal houses are much neater now, I've bought quite a few things from my neighbors when they've invited me in to look around. Also apparently you can design or customize some furniture, but I haven't gotten that far yet.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Sigh... I have pears...

-Kassidy on the move, with Samsung, Tapatalk and Swype... and lots of typos.
hawklise33
Ma Goblin

Post by hawklise33 »

Monster Hunter 3 ultimate
Project X Zone
all for 3ds
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

World of Warcraft. I had uninstalled it and decided never to play it again. Guys at worked started an office guild and asked me to join in. A lot of changed since I last played. Most for the better.

Guncraft. Imagine Minecraft meets Battlefield. A friend of mine and I made it an impulse buy after seeing it on GMG. You can build maps in Minecraft and import them in. There is also a level creator and a gun creator. Multiple classes to choose from along with the ability to create custom classes (and switch between them in game). The game is loads of fun.
Khyron
Iffish

Post by Khyron »

Making my way through Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. Great fun! I played it briefly on the N64 when it came out but never made it through. Who here has played Majora's Mask and is it worth downloading on the Wii?
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Metro Last Light, via my friend's laptop. oh, the lighting... it puts quite an eye strain for beginners, and ammo is scarce. however it is still forgiving since you can take it easy and stop after some steps unlike L4D, able to silent kill the bandits to conserve ammo, and underground critters are 'vampiric' enough that they can die because of flashlight exposure. still, when you're going surface...
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

back to Fallout New Vegas these days, and still BattleField 3 and Modern Warfare 2.
These games will stay in my list of favorites.

I will get BattleField 4 for Christmas this year, so guess what i'll be playing then? XD
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I destroyed A Link Between Worlds the week it came out. I'm not sure if it was nostalgia or if the game was good on its own. Either way I really enjoyed it.

The World of Warcraft office guild has pretty much expanded to all of IT Operations (we're looking for more regular players if anyone is interested). It's fun but I still find Rift to be better.