Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Marini
Zombie

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Post by Marini »

Hi Friends:

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn comes out next Thursday in Japan ( NA - November 29, 2010, EU December 10, 2010, & AUS TBD according to Wikipedia)

I'm planning on picking this up when it hits the US - I'm super excited for this!

Any one else plan on getting it?
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Re: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Post by DeadWolf »

YES!!!

I need to fit time in my schedule to play through the others before it comes out.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

I've never heard of this series! *goes rom hunting for the first two* It looks interesting none the less~
Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

I thought about replaying the first two but with National Novel Writing month coming next month (and other such craziness) I won't have the time.

Anyway, the game looks fantastic! For anyone interested here is the Japanese site
Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

I finally got it!!! So far it plays just how I remembered the first two - as I expected. Throughly enjoying this :)
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I was hoping to be able to transfer the save over from Lost Age. Good game so far but I wouldn't expect anything less from a Golden Sun game.
gamekrazzy
Iffish

Post by gamekrazzy »

ain't that the truth... Sadly I don't have the game yet, but I was in love with the first two practically, so I really want to get this one. :D
gamekrazzy
Iffish

Post by gamekrazzy »

YAY!!! I got the game 2 days ago, and am really enjoying it. I have managed to Get to where you are finding the pieces of the umbra. I have already put in 20 hours in this game... So far it has exceeded expectations except on being able to transfer from gameboy games, and of course no multi-card battle system set up. I am glad that I got it, Now I am actually proud to say that Golden Sun is indeed one of the best RPG's out there, as it has not only the best set up for an RPG, but the best storyline for one as well. Camalot is probably one of the smartest gamemaking companies out their judging from how they have built up the gameplay and the story together, the story must have been completely finished before making the series as they have expected characters
Spoiler: show
Eileo(I think thats how you spell it)
and others involved and forshadowed events in the previous games.