as

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

PhononMazer
Rabite

as

Post by PhononMazer »

who watches tv and has an opinion about the adult swim programming block on cartoon network?

I like it. Aside from very few other things, it's the only tv I watch anymore.

I love Loiter Squad. It helped me realize the strange awesomeness of Odd Future, or whatever the f their extended name is. I want to see them in concert. so terribly bad.

I miss Morel Orel and Tom goes to the Mayor. I never understood why tim/eric ditched it.

yes/no- adult swim? y?
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Re: as

Post by DeadWolf »

Please don't take this as threadshitting, but I honestly hate AS. The only decent show on there is King of the Hill. The rest is either not entertaining or a way for them to push their political views.

What happened to the old AS that use to air tons of Anime?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Aww yeah King of the Hill rocks. High five DeadWolf.
King of the Hill helps me stay sane now that I'm living all the way up in Nebraska. It's like a taste of home. XD

I'm kinda siding with DeadWolf here in that I miss how it used to be. Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Full Metal Alchemist. Those all used to be shown every single night, and it was awesome.

I liked Aqua Teen a lot back in the day, Squidbillies was cool too. Tim and Eric is ok sometimes, but it gets old after a while for me. I haven't watched any of their new live action stuff because for a long time I felt like they were putting out stuff trying too hard to be hilariously random.

But yeah, pretty much all I watch on there is King of the Hill now. Maybe American Dad sometimes, but that's about it.

I did just get television back for the first time in years though a couple days ago, so there is that. XD
Last edited by Dr. Sheexy on Thu May 17, 2012 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

AS just tweeted this: http://twitter.com/#!/adultswim/status/ ... 6597743616

Here is a link to the schedule: http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/onair.html

I ain't gonna stay up that late, but I just got DVR too, so neat.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

My childhood has been resurrected.