Olsen twins kill with pizza

Found a funny? Share the funny!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

MemberBlue
Rabite

Olsen twins kill with pizza

Post by MemberBlue »

youtube.com/watch?v=KxRmggGYiCg&fea ... re=related

This video is ridiculous. You won't like it if you don't like ridiculous things. If you already have seen it, it was light years before now (not really うはwwwwww). It's from an old american show about the olsen twins and a pizza party is in order. There's like a ton of versions already cruising the net but I think this one's pretty funny. Oh the joys of brainwashing when we were younger... :party:

edit- does youtube player work on the boards? I can't get it to work via the embed code, url, or anything..?
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Re: Olsen twins kill with pizza

Post by DeadWolf »

I saw it on RWJ except he did the slow version. Both are equally as creepy imo.
MemberBlue wrote:edit- does youtube player work on the boards? I can't get it to work via the embed code, url, or anything..?
They probably didn't add it back in after switching to phpbb but what do you expect from the forum with a half modified generic theme? I'm amazed they have the moxy to claim to be web developers.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: Olsen twins kill with pizza

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Haha, I've only seen the really slow version and I used it to creep my sister out. XD

The youtube embed works, you just gotta remove the &feature=related from the end and any other stuff on there. Just needs the url+video code.

Code: Select all

[youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=KxRmggGYiCg[/youtube]
instead of

Code: Select all

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxRmggGYiCg&feature=related[/youtube]