Seiken Densetsu 3

In this subforum you can find answers to all of the most common questions regarding the games.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Seiken Densetsu 3 is the third game in the Seiken Densetsu series. It was not released outside Japan.

Check out our Seiken Densetsu 3 page for information! Class and character information as well as item, magic, weapon and armor lists can be found there! We have a walkthrough too!

http://www.seikens.com/seiken-densetsu-3.html

Common Problems:

When does the Fairy come?
Try to exit through the waterfall cave North East of the city. After you fail to exit through there go back and sleep in the Inn.

What do I do in Maia?
Go into the house in the North East part of town. Talk to the weird looking guy and go outside to see his cannon!
Where do I get gunpowder?
After Bon Voyage tells you about needing Gunpowder talk to people in town until an old man tells you that Dwarves have it. Head West to the Dwarf cave and talk to the Mana Goddes Statue.

Why won't Bon Voyage set up his cannon in Forcena?
You have to talk to a lady in a house in the South-East section of town. After talking to her the cannon will be ready!

Where do I get the Chibikko Hammer?
Check the Black Market in Byzel. Remember it is only open at night!

Where is the Midget Village, and where are their houses?
The village is very close to where you found the Fairy. Look for a monster statue and you will see one of the little guys. In the village the trees have little doors on them.

What do I do with these books on the Ghost ship?
Read the bookshelves in this order: RIGHT MIDDLE LEFT MIDDLE to open a path. You must leave one character behind after this.

I can't find the Elf Village!
Use Dreamseed herbs to make it night, then follow the glowing red flowers.

I need a Dragon to fly!
Go to Rolante and one of the Amazons will open a new path for you.

Where do I find the Mana Stone of Darkness?
Kevin or Charlotte: Illusion Jungle/Mirage Palace
Hawkeye or Riesz -- Cave of Darkness/Dark Castle
Duran or Angela: Glass Desert/Dragon's Hole

Where do I get ??? Seeds and Weapon and Armor Seeds?
Kevin or Charlotte: Illusion Jungle/Mirage Palace
Hawkeye or Riesz -- Cave of Darkness/Dark Castle
Duran or Angela: Glass Desert/Dragon's Hole

For information on classes check out our main site!
http://www.seikens.com/seiken-densetsu-3.html

If you have questions that are not answered on the site or here just ask in this thread!
If you want to talk about Seiken Densetsu 3 head over to our other Seiken Densetsu section and have at it!