It's been five years.

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Tekka
Emberman

It's been five years.

Post by Tekka »

Hello, everyone. It's the 20th anniversary of Seiken Densetsu 3 today. Given that fact, I thought about you all and decided to drop in.

It's a shame to see the board so dead, but I guess I shouldn't be criticizing given I share in the responsibility for that. In any case, I hope everyone is doing well in life.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: It's been five years.

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey, Tekka, how's it going?

Yeah things have slowed down a lot, but people are still around from time to time. I've got a ton of stuff going on in grad school, so I've been kinda hit or miss for whether I get a decent chance to stop in.
Tyler
Mushboom

Post by Tyler »

Yeah! We're all responsible adults here, so we all are busy with "real" life.

I do love this place though, I remember coming here for news about the upcoming Legend of Mana. I'm a part of another more active forum that is going through some drama and I'm sitting back like, "Aren't you 35 years old? I got homework to do!"

Life has it's ups and downs, it looks like I'm on an up right now. So I'm doing well.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

Tyler wrote:Yeah! We're all responsible adults here, so we all are busy with "real" life.
:party: yep! :party: