Whoa! It's been nearly a year! I'm streaming now.

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Whoa! It's been nearly a year! I'm streaming now.

Post by manaman »

Hey everyone,

I can't believe how time flies. So, the big news is that I'm a dad now! Whee! As you can imagine, preparing for Baby Mana took up most of my time. Ms. Mana and I have an awesome little girl now. We've been accomplishing a lot of house projects and generally things are going really well.

In other news, I've actually started streaming on Twitch once a week. I do this at twitch.tv/artofmana. For now it's Minecraft videos but I hope to get an Elgato Game Capture HD and do all sorts of retro goodness as well. It's been really fun so far and I wanted to invite anyone from this community to come check it out.

Hope you're all well and talk to you later!

Mana
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Re: Whoa! It's been nearly a year! I'm streaming now.

Post by manaman »

Wow! It's so slow here! I guess it is near the end of the year and people are busy.

By the way, you probably posted this and I missed it but World of Mana is being shut down in Japan. Bummer as I wanted to see it released out here. I thought it sounded really interesting. The ending video is on YouTube for anyone who wants to see it. I'm going to try using Google Translate to see what all is going on. I have no idea if it is actually going to make sense as I haven't played any of the actual game! Ha ha!