I'm new here

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

kirby wrote:But there is also another question afterward that most people do not under either. But first off I have to say the question deals with truth and lies. The question is:

If you tell me the truth I will strangle you to death,
but if you tell me a lie I will cut your head off.

What do you say that neither will happen? Also Faalstar do not tell any one else the answer because I like it when people are honest and figure it out for themselves. And when I posted the message the first time about Sheexy having to change her title I was joking, and I mean it.
I'm not sure if you're asking me a second part to the riddle (which i've never heard of), referring to the classic scene of Brutus and Cassius in Brutus' Tent in the Life and Death of Julius Caesar, or if it's a common saying.

However, I assume the latter and take the common saying route. I shall respond by saying that cloak and dagger is not my game.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Tekka wrote:Give her a ring on the banana phone, and find out.
Tekka, you do know that at the time you typed this that Carabanana is actually logged in to seikens, but you probably know how to contact her but I on the other hand do not.
Last edited by kirby on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Faalstar wrote:
kirby wrote:But there is also another question afterward that most people do not under either. But first off I have to say the question deals with truth and lies. The question is:

If you tell me the truth I will strangle you to death,
but if you tell me a lie I will cut your head off.

What do you say that neither will happen? Also Faalstar do not tell any one else the answer because I like it when people are honest and figure it out for themselves. And when I posted the message the first time about Sheexy having to change her title I was joking, and I mean it.
I'm not sure if you're asking me a second part to the riddle (which i've never heard of), referring to the classic scene of Brutus and Cassius in Brutus' Tent in the Life and Death of Julius Caesar, or if it's a common saying.

However, I assume the latter and take the common saying route. I shall respond by saying that cloak and dagger is not my game.
No this is actually another riddle. Also the first riddle I was going to ask, where did you hear of the answer?

Also will someone answer the rest of my questions especially the ones about the titles. What is this Skype thing your talking about on the Seikens workshop area because once I know what you are talking about I will post the times I am available.
Last edited by kirby on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

They see me trollin'
They hatin'!
Last edited by DeadWolf on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Next, why are so few people replying to this?
Because we all have other things going on in our lives and don't have time to reply to EVERY damned post. People reply what they are interested in.
First, I am wondering what is the signifacance of the titles, and what each one represents or means etc.?
Well it is supposed to be a one-liner to describe what the topic is ultimately about. Like a subject of an e-mail? A title to a paper? The name of an episode of the Power Rangers?
Why am I explaining this!!?!?!
I have no clue what a ROM or an emulator is so can someone explain that because it was on the rules page. What are Warez and Cracks because that is also listed on the rules page. Lastly, what is a licensed anime downoad?
If you don't know, then you don't need to worry. It's all illegal stuff, and if you post about it you'll get a smack over the head with my ban hammer. If you were to post about them, you'd know damned well what they all were.
First, why do the posts go dead so quickly? What does PM stand for?
Limited attention span?
And PM = Private Message.
First, what do all these silly rabites at the top of the screen stand for?
First? I thought this was about the twelfth question by now.
They are auto-replacements for standard ASCII smilies.
Second, what do the symbols infront of the threads mean?
Whether a thread/forum has new posts, doesn't, is stickied, is closed.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Hey Kassidy
First, can I borrow your Ban Hammer?
Second, what stats does it have? Is it like Mario's hammer?

Third, Hello kirby!
Fourth, not to be rude and that I am using your style of posting. Use a little more correct grammar, please, and also more commas and full stops. Your text makes my head hurt.
This community board has and will probably be always like this: slow and dead boring, (sorry all). Like you, I hope, people have lives besides spending time in a board. They don't know when you write something, they don't answer your question right after you asked it.

Why am I this? Because I am rude :D I have scared away many users. More than any of the other has done
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

My Ban Hammer is more the metallic kind, with BAN written on it backwards. +5D20 5ATK hits against trolls, no armour saves allowed. ;)
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Deques wrote:Hey Kassidy
First, can I borrow your Ban Hammer?
Second, what stats does it have? Is it like Mario's hammer?
http://i2.sqi.sh/s_1/_old/071437425656/banhammer.jpg

Third, Hello kirby!
Fourth, not to be rude and that I am using your style of posting. Use a little more correct grammar, please, and also more commas and full stops. Your text makes my head hurt.
This community board has and will probably be always like this: slow and dead boring, (sorry all). Like you, I hope, people have lives besides spending time in a board. They don't know when you write something, they don't answer your question right after you asked it.

Why am I this? Because I am rude :D I have scared away many users. More than any of the other has done
Do not worry about upsetting me Deques, it is very hard to do. I also do not have any social life that is why I posted so many questions. That and I am great at spelling but poor at grammar that is why English is my hardest subject, if we start talking about math or most areas of science, which I am very good at doing you will see very little errors. Lastly, the only reason I would not be on here often would be starting when spring semester ends otherwise you will probably see a lot of me.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Tekka wrote:Oh... Alrighty then...

I'll just go sit over here in the corner and rust... =(
Also, Tekka what is you avatar of? How is it that you are going to rust, is your avatar metallic?
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

My avatar is Zordrak the Lord of Nightmares from the 90s British cartoon The Dreamstone.

I won't actually rust because that was just a quasi-quote from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Though my armour might rust. I am a Tekkaman after all.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Tekka wrote:My avatar is Zordrak the Lord of Nightmares from the 90s British cartoon The Dreamstone.

I won't actually rust because that was just a quasi-quote from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Though my armour might rust. I am a Tekkaman after all.
What is a Tekkaman?

Also when I post about bimensionals your knowledge of Pokemon may be to your benefit due to the fact that 'magic' in other worlds is caused by mana being concentrated in a specific area. Every type from Pokemon except for normal is a kind of mana. The only other kind of mana besides those is light mana.

Also, what does your title mean?
Last edited by kirby on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Wat...

Oh awesome. If we breach the dimensional barrier and someone asks me to show them my pokemans, I really will be able to.

No... No this is just getting beyond, even I can't keep a straight face anymore. You're gonna make me crack up. O_O You really are.

Tekkaman Blade is my hero... The fuel behind my love of anime and video games and the reason I am here today. Here, watch the show's opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmX564UTabE

As for my title, it is also the title of my favourite character from Seiken Densetsu 3, the Crimson Wizard romanized from the original Japanese.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Tekka wrote:Wat...

Oh awesome. If we breach the dimensional barrier and someone asks me to show them my pokemans, I really will be able to.

No... No this is just getting beyond, even I can't keep a straight face anymore. You're gonna make me crack up. O_O You really are.

Tekkaman Blade is my hero... The fuel behind my love of anime and video games and the reason I am here today. Here, watch the show's opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmX564UTabE

As for my title, it is also the title of my favourite character from Seiken Densetsu 3, the Crimson Wizard romanized from the original Japanese.
The first paragraph you put is not a word, you mispelled Pokemon (it is both singular and plural), and the third paragraph makes no sense.
Tekka
Emberman

Post by Tekka »

Oh yeah? Well so's your face.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Tekka wrote:Oh yeah? Well so's your face.
First, so's is not a word. Second, it his hard for me not to put down because I correct everyone I think whoever get apalled at hearing that should not get so mad about it, and correct the mistake before I see it, or not worry about it.