Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2975
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 9:59 am
- Location: London, UK
I've been quieter than normal. To put it very briefly, a very close friend and work colleague was killed in a bike accident recently. That's three people within the close circle to pass away in the past 6 months.
There's quite a lot of mental mess going on. What more can I say.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 pm
- Location: The Afterlife
oh my, I am truly sorry dear master...
you can pray for them, they will be pleased if you do so, dear master...
- Spikey Tiger
- Posts: 1859
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:11 pm
- Location: Grasslands Country, Forcena
I'm sorry to hear that, Kass.
You have my sympathies as well as my prayers.
- Kimono Bird
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:59 am
- Location: yo momma
How terrible! I really hope the best for you, Kass.
- Metal Crawler
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:56 pm
- Location: Don't you wish you knew.... *peers*
I hope you're future gets far brighter Kass-san.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:36 am
- Location: Last Outpost
i know, we don't really even know each other,
but you have all my sympathies i can bring up.
something like that's never easy in life.
i hope, you'll have a lucky future.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3864
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 8:49 am
- Location: Texas
Hey Kass, sorry to hear about your loss.
Hope things start looking up for you soon, take care man.
- Tomato Man
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:58 pm
Kassidy, my condolences. I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope things get better and I'm so sorry to hear this.
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:25 am
- Location: USA
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kassidy