Hello!

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Mirions
Rabite

Hello!

Post by Mirions »

New member/lifetime fan!

Just wanted to say Hi, been browsing these boards these past few days/weeks as I knew I would need to reacquaint myself with some of the equipment and orb drops in SoM. Currently finishing up the IOS version for the first time. (Been a fan since SoM on SNES released in the 3rd grade!)

Anyway, hello! And thanks to all the awesome and entertaining reads/theories/discussions/and more (even though just the reading alone has been elbowing in on study time for Finals!)

Hope to be around, much like the series, for quite some time!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey, Mirrons,

Welcome to the boards.

What all SD games have you played through? Is SoM your favorite?

Hope you enjoy it here, we're a bit slow lately but please start up any discussion you'd like on the games. :)
Mirions
Rabite

Re: Hello!

Post by Mirions »

Played SoM in about every form (almost through an iOS run). SD3 (one completed, many started), the GBA one (FFA remake), and tried the RTS one but was borrowing the D'S so wasn't able to finish it. Definitely enjoyed LoM as well, though that was far from completed I now realize heh.

SoM is definitely my fav, if not my favorite games of all time. Of course CT and other Square games are in that list, but lately I try to find time for Vagrant Story (!) and Shadows of the Colossus. But SoM is a yearly play through with me and cannot wait for the day I can introduce it to my lil one :D