Checking in

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Checking in

Post by manaman »

Hi all,

I'm sorry I have been away for a really long time. Anyway, things have been really crazy on my end. I just thought I would check in with my favorite forum community. On the games front, I'm excited about the 3DS XL and anxiously awaiting the Wii U. I'm stoked about getting my gaming setup finally unpacked and operational. Translation: I can now play all my favorite old systems just by the touch of a button above my TV. YAY!

Anyway, I hope you all have been well! I don't know if I'll be able to chat much right away but I'm alive.

Peace,

manaman
Kefka
Whimper

Re: Checking in

Post by Kefka »

hi! :-D
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Heya Manaman :D Welcome back!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Thanks guys. And congratulations, Kyatto! Two very exciting things listed in your signature!
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

tx. Anything interesting on your side? welcome back!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey,

Well, What comes to mind now is my wife and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary, her grandfather turned 80 and my brother-in-law is looking to move up to our area of the country. Oh, and one of my childhood friends is getting married this October.

Yeah, and I'm checking out Kassidy's videos. They are intense! :)

Peace,

manaman
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hey, manaman,

Good to see you around again, I've been pretty absent from the site as well lately, all the school stuff and what-not.

Do you already have a 3DS or are you planning to make the XL your first one? Kinda jealous of the size of that one, but I guess it's a lot harder to carry around in your pocket. Definitely think I'm gonna get a WiiU when they come out.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Welcome Manaman

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!
krepta3000
Rabite

Post by krepta3000 »

Hello, I am Krepta3000 on most systems, if you see a Krepta that is not 3000, or 3k, it probably is not me. I only registered to get onto this board because I'm trying to find a way to contact someone about the website http://legendofmana.info, which has a link at the bottom saying it's made by The Siekens. Ok, cool. But is it? A simple Contact Us link on that site would be great, thanks.

Anyway, I'm lost and confused in the Mindas Ruins, and the walkthrough is NOT helping me at all. It tells me to go places that I don't already know, and it's directions are impossible to follow. Like, for instance, it says that at the save statue in front of the Tower, go south. But there IS no south available from there. What the?!

Can someone from this board please help me?

I did find another walkthrough on another site, but, couldn't someone fix the one on the site I've been using for the entire game?

Ok, that's my check in. If I should ask about this on another part of the board, just point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

The information at the bottom of that page says it was made by "qrayg.com", a link which leads to a portfolio site of one Craig Erskine.
The Seikens is only listed as an affiliate, as in "people I like who are also into this".

So, maybe you should try contacting that Erskine guy about getting the walkthrough fixed? I'm sure someone here can help you with the game though. It's been a while since I played it myself, so I'll leave that to others.

Oh, and I should say, Welcome to Seikens! of course :D
krepta3000
Rabite

Post by krepta3000 »

Kimiko wrote:The information at the bottom of that page says it was made by "qrayg.com", a link which leads to a portfolio site of one Craig Erskine.
The Seikens is only listed as an affiliate, as in "people I like who are also into this".

So, maybe you should try contacting that Erskine guy about getting the walkthrough fixed? I'm sure someone here can help you with the game though. It's been a while since I played it myself, so I'll leave that to others.

Oh, and I should say, Welcome to Seikens! of course :D
Ooooh, my mistake. Yes, I emailed him via his site. No idea if he will respond. I watched a video on youtube that got me through this Event the last time I played through. But I keep having to start again from the beginning, and I forget how to do stuff. Right now, I think I'll just go watch CanisSky again, she is just awesome IMHO. :heart: