Ask Anon?

Help out with the site! Suggestions and ideas go here.
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

Great. Yet again, a friend of mine has convinced me to attempt to sink my claws deeper into the Seikens community. She's a pushy one! :o

Though she has told me I give relatively good advice about things. So, this is what I came up with

THINGS ANON KNOWS A LOT ABOUT

1. Current Events
2. Popular Culture
3. Video Games
4. Mythology
5. Writing, and Effective Fanfic tactics

THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T ASK ANON

1. How to get a lover
2. How to get a life
3. Trivia

Though, its pretty much open from those three, and don't limit your choices to the things I know about.

...What...
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Not really sure where this post is going? ^-^;

But hey, if you know a lot about Mythology maybe you could help me out with the Bestiary a bit? I've got a little bit of the mythological backgrounds there on some of the monsters, but I think it could be done more in depth.

Also, maybe Seikens could use a little bit of current events, popular culture and other gaming knowledge on the main page. Maybe we could have a new weekly?
Anon's guide to what's goin' down -- Every Tuesday or something?
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

Tuesday sounds good. I'll prepare something and PM it to you. See what you think. I also think "Ask Anon" could be a small section within this.

I'll also look at the beastiary and see if I can't add anything too it.

=)
Danny

Post by Danny »

I could also help you out with the beastiary section as I also know a lot about the type of mythology that is used a lot by the Japanese in games. Nordic, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, etc.