Remixes

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Remember back when this site would only update once every year? Man, what happened, those were much more simple times...

Haha, ok, so totally on a whim we got a Seiken Densetsu Remixes page up!
Right now we only have stuff from over at OverClocked Remix, but we are working on getting more stuff! Also, only FFA has summaries in it, but I'm gonna knock out the rest of the sections by the end of the week.

Check out the Remix page by clicking the link way up top there, or you can find links in the game sections.

Giant thanks to Kassidy for getting the OK from the OC. Also, thanks to Danny and Anon on the boards for their input!
Rock, rock on!
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

Sheesh, discussion started...yesterday, and BAM! Already there! What an impressive response time!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

These fast response times are something new for us here at Seikens, hahahaha.

Why, the Final Fantasy Adventure page took me three years to finally finish!
The great lazy curse that had befallen us finally lifted sometime back in November of last year, and we've been working like mad since then!

It feels awesome to be so productive!
Danny

Post by Danny »

Man, that was fast! That remix song page looks really awesome and it was also done in such a fast time! You guys are great, I'm glad that I was also able help out a bit with this.^_^
Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

I just wanted to tell you guys that the Remixes page is great. I only started reading your original thread eariler today at work then I get home and *Poof* Remixes! :-D

Great job, folks!
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Wow,

Yes, I just want to say how grateful I am that there is such an awesome community that is dedicated to these games. They've meant a lot to me and it's good to know that the Seikens' fans are a good ilk. You rock, you hardworking monster, you!

Congrats! You're amazing,

manaman