Children of Mana Presentation

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Abdul_Moti
Specter

Children of Mana Presentation

Post by Abdul_Moti »

I made a Children of Mana power point presentation, for my school task. I was recovering from my illness, and was in the very middle of tests, so I was totally exhausted double-combo. Of course I felt very annoyed and willing to perform some "retribution". I need to thank every Seikens comrade, especially comrade Faalstar and comrade kirby for this somewhat annoying image. :P

I put it on the last slide, which used for "credits" slide. So it looked like this:

Since the teacher is outgoing and understanding, I don't need to worry. If you want to see my presentation, you can download it here.
LunarWisp
Iffish

Re: Children of Mana Presentation

Post by LunarWisp »

Did you have to present this to your class? I don't know about you all, but my classmates would ridicule anyone who did a game-related PowerPoint that wasn't related to Call of Duty.

This was pretty good, it seemed almost like one of those official sites. I've grown rather tired of the music in the background, though.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

no, I just gave the CD, then "take my punishment!" kind of thing. I was sick and bit stressed by then, so sorry if you get a tired hearing that background music. ^-^;

fortunately, none would and could stand in my way if I was to present it, since I am the class hivemind for that subject. 8)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Haha, I always tried working Mana stuff into my class projects whenever I could. XD

What'd your class think of it Moti?
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

You are my hero Moti! That is front page worthy material there.

In my world lit class my group had to do The Odyssey and in our power point we had compared it to Skies of Arcadia and Star Wars. Nothing as cool as what Moti did though.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

That's a good idea Deadwolf, I'll make a post about this on Tuesday so it gets more time up on the top of the page.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

You're welcome Abdul Moti for the argument with Faalstar, and this is pretty impressive for my standards.
Abdul_Moti
Specter

Post by Abdul_Moti »

Sheexy wrote:What'd your class think of it Moti?
Since it's near the "monster" named National exam, they weren't taking much care, yet I can see their cheerful expression in their eyes. That was what actually I wanted, their happiness so they won't get depressed during the exam that will be held about 6 days since this post.

My partner (Imam) and I have decided that the presentation is dedicated to all Seikens fans and our school.
So you have our permission to put this on top.

And last, yet still have a great role, we won't have a good closing picture without your argument with comrade Faalstar, comrade kirby.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Abdul_Moti wrote:
Sheexy wrote:What'd your class think of it Moti?
Since it's near the "monster" named National exam, they weren't taking much care, yet I can see their cheerful expression in their eyes. That was what actually I wanted, their happiness so they won't get depressed during the exam that will be held about 6 days since this post.

My partner (Imam) and I have decided that the presentation is dedicated to all Seikens fans and our school.
So you have our permission to put this on top.

And last, yet still have a great role, we won't have a good closing picture without your argument with comrade Faalstar, comrade kirby.
Hallelujah! Okay, I know that was unnescessary but I had to say something to break the tension around here.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Waa! This presentation captivated my mind and inspired me!
You made it look so very professional!
So amazeing!
I hope you made a good grade Master Moti!