Secret of Mana glitch - The hero is missing!

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Whoa, users can delete their own posts?

I had no idea. o_o
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Isn't it normal to be able to delete your own post if it is the last one in the thread?
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Yeah, that's the norm for just about every forum out there. I honestly don't know if you can delete just the last or all own posts. Thing is, we see the friendly "Delete" link on all posts, so we become somewhat oblivious to standard workings from a user perspective.
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

If your not an admin, you can delet all of the post with your username. Like I delete one a I made about a month ago...... lost somwhere back when..........
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Heh,

I didn't know that. You learn all kinds of crazy things when you log into this forum. :)

Peace,

manaman
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Its all these crazy kids! back in my day we didnt have crazy forums *rant**rant* D:

うはwwwwww X3
Hellfunk
Lullabud

Re: Secret of Mana glitch - The hero is missing!

Post by Hellfunk »

Hi everybody! Long time lurker, first time poster. Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone figured out how this works? I've been trying it for a while and I've had no luck.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I haven't ever had this happen to me but I'm gonna try to get it to happen someday.

I'd hang around in the sewers and maybe try to be a bit lower level than the enemies. Don't wear any Frosty Rings obviously, and just switch in and out of rooms as soon as you see someone get turned into a snowman.
Gonna have to mess with this eventually.
Hellfunk
Lullabud

Post by Hellfunk »

I noticed in some of Anna's screenshots that the cpu's are set to charge their weapon, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, just an observation. I have my xbox at my jamspace and I've been playing SoM trying to get this glitch to work instead of recording our demo hahaha.
Hellfunk
Lullabud

Post by Hellfunk »

I take it there haven't been any developments on how this glitch works, I'm still trying to pull it off, if anyone discovers anything that might help, let me know. I'm trying a new strategy, keeping the guy at a low level, and giving him a level 1 iron knuckle (never upgrading it). I'm not sure if the hit that frosties him should be the hit that also kills him, that's another strategy that hasn't turned up fruitful, but it's worth a try. But yeah I just wanted to bump this thread, let you guys know that I'm still trying, but I could use some hints/help.
racx_00
Eye Spy

Post by racx_00 »

Sorry for the resurrection, but with Collection of Mana and all, I thought people might like to try a two character play through on the Switch. Found this a little while ago for anyone interested.

Snowman Abduction Tutorial